• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Not sure if this is a request, but..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
This might already be on the site, but after searching through the weapon attachment models, I realised that the size of the weapon is not mentioned in general.
What I have is a unit that is huge on 1.00 size. Now, he needs a weapon, but if I put a weapon attachment into his hand it looks stupid because the weapon is too small at 1.00 size.

Do you know of any weapons that have a large size that I could use?

Thank you!

Level 37
You can easily scale the models with War 3 model editor.

Open the .mdx file.
Window - Model editor
Drag-select the whole model
Transformations - scaling
Set X, Y, and Z to some value, make the values the same. Setting them to 1.5 scales the model larger by 50%.
Tick Center of mass before scaling.
Then in the main program's window, Edit - calculate extents.
Save and re-import.

Status
Not open for further replies.