• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Request] Eraser Attachment?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
It's me again,
is it possible to do an invisible attachment, that also makes invisible the texture/model parts it is put on?
I ask because i want to hide the inclued weapon of a model, but only for a short time (so i can't erase the weapon of the model at all and use an weapon attachment).
So if some one is able to do this, answer me, or if you find a better way i didin't see, tell me.
Thanx.

Level 9
It's me again,
is it possible to do an invisible attachment, that also makes invisible the texture/model parts it is put on?
I ask because i want to hide the inclued weapon of a model, but only for a short time (so i can't erase the weapon of the model at all and use an weapon attachment).
So if some one is able to do this, answer me, or if you find a better way i didin't see, tell me.
Thanx.
Hmm...That's not a bad idea, but to my understanding if you made an alpha textured attachment and added it to a unit, it'd just be invisible and you'd see the model as normal.

I would try to get someone to make the weapon an attachment for you and remove the sword and then you could use SFX for the weapon.

but I'd wait to see what other users say :p

Status
Not open for further replies.