• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

DKHumanExecutioner WIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 23
Death Knight Executioner

Just thought it's time to post a sketch here aswell.

This is only a really fast sketch made in the train to university (as you might can see :p )
However I might finish it some day ;)
It's a deathknight version of the Human Executioner concept by me and General Frank.

Comments appreciated, enjoy.

EDIT: Oh well, I just realized that the shading is not really visible anymore, due to taking the picture while it's dark outside with a articial lightsource. Normally it's better shaded.

EDIT2: Edit the final version, however the image I took of it is lousy making the head part look way darker than the rest, which is not like that in real, mght have to redo the photo.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• DKHumanExecutioner.png
    DKHumanExecutioner.png
    380.2 KB · Views: 205
  • HE-Deathknight.png
    HE-Deathknight.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 180
Last edited:
Level 7
He doesn't look that much like your human Executioner ^^
Ok, He's nice... But you should study a little the anatomy of humans. The neck's too long, and the arms too short (or no?) and widen too much (referring to the shoulders). That's all. Well, finish him some day and let's see how he'll look like.

Status
Not open for further replies.