• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Disabling right-click autocast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Is there a way to disable the right-click autocasts of certain spells and arrow effects aside from using triggers to 'unorder' the ability as soon as it is right-clicked?

Level 8
Thought so but was hoping someone else had stumbled upon some kind of magical solution to this after all this time. No biggie tho, I can live with this. Thanks Dracolich!

Level 17
no. hardcoded

Untrue.

It's possible. Catching the order of the base ability for the spell and when autocast, disable the autocast.

I've seen this done for TheSpoon 2P Campaigns.

Yes. You can use a small system that always catches the order and calls the registered trigger or stuff.

Level 8
I'm aware that you can use triggers to simulate disabling right-click autocasts; I wanted to know if it was possible to disable them without using triggers.

Status
Not open for further replies.