• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Disabling 1 Computers Melee AI?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I have 5 computers set-in my game to the Standard Melee AI (To where they build stuff and attack you). Is it possible to disable a single Computer's AI so that they don't do anything?

CyberDuelX16

C

CyberDuelX16

Scenario > Player Properties

Then just change the "Computer" to "None"

Level 6
Check Trigger Editor for AI functions. If I'm correct there is a "Stop AI Script for Player X."

PS:I can't tell you now if there is, I didn't memorized the GUI functions and I'm not in my desktop.

Level 4
well, the thing im trying to do is where i have 4 computers building a base and what not like a ladder game, while i make a trigger to spawn units for
computer #5, but im trying to make it to where i have a move-attack order on those units, but whenever it do, the computer would just cancel the orders and bring it back to where their starting point is.

Level 7
Hello,
I saw your question just as I came over AI - ignore unit guard positions for playerX however I tryed isuing these units an order move with attck and from time to time they turn around and come back to their start position. I am not shure how to fix that, however it could help you a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.