• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Disabled UI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
Check this picture i have attached to this post and you will see that SC2 editor will let you completely disable all visible UI except what you created manualy. :thumbs_up:

Note* this is an ingame screenshot so you can see exactly what it does.

Attachments

• SC2.JPG
    SC2.JPG
    73.1 KB · Views: 250
Level 7
i smell owning in this editor.
can you actually replace hero with any text? Like peppy the marine 2000 #own# ?

Level 9
I would still like to know how I would go importing other stuff than the default "boss-bar" and such into the UI. Like a click-able image, from there everything should be possible, as I know how to show dynamic text all over the screen. I'm sure it's possible, but I can't wait to find out how you do it the best way :D

I would still like to know how I would go importing other stuff than the default "boss-bar" and such into the UI. Like a click-able image, from there everything should be possible, as I know how to show dynamic text all over the screen. I'm sure it's possible, but I can't wait to find out how you do it the best way :D

It should be under the UI category, the ones that detects the mouse (internal trackable).

Status
Not open for further replies.