• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Disable unit highlighting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
-I would like to disable the ability to highlight units but I don't know how to do that. I don't want the unit's health to show up....
-Is there a way to make a unit play PART of it's animation.
(E.G. a marine aims his gun, but doesn't shake it as if firing)
Some help please?

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
(E.G. a marine aims his gun, but doesn't shake it as if firing)
Yes if the model supports it. I do not think the marine model does, but it may have a ready animation (pointing but not shooting).

would like to disable the ability to highlight units but I don't know how to do that. I don't want the unit's health to show up....
You can do this under the unit's data entry. See the protoss carrier's Interceptor units as an example as they do not show their health.

Level 3
Yes if the model supports it. I do not think the marine model does, but it may have a ready animation (pointing but not shooting).

You can do this under the unit's data entry. See the protoss carrier's Interceptor units as an example as they do not show their health.

Both suggestions worked! Thanks, I can finally finish up this thing!

Status
Not open for further replies.