• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Disable Friendly Fire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I read some posts on how to disable friendly fire but I don't know how to make this condition:

Conditions
((Owner of (Attacked unit)) is an ally of (Owner of (Attacking unit))) Equal to True

Also does anyone know how to disable Stalemate Detection and being Revealed because there is no command center.

Level 3
The weapon I want to not have friendly fire is Marauder Punisher Grenades, are the flags you're talking about under the AI tab (AI notify Flags)? I notice in that location both "Hurt Friend" and "Hurt Enemy" are unchecked.

Under the Effect tab there are also some Flags, but i don't see any about allied units.

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 63
Your weapon -> Target Filters

Uncheck the "Ally" flag to prevent a player from using the weapon against allies.
Uncheck the "Player" flag to prevent a player from using the weapon against themselves.

In the case of attacks that deal AoE damage that hurts allies you need to modify the Search Filters of the damage or search area effect. the weapon results in.

Status
Not open for further replies.