• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Disabling abillity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Hey all,
I am making hero druid with bear form and i want to make cleaving attack skill which will give more effect while in bear form and less when in human form problem is this that trigger which disables cleaving attack bear or human form doesnt works, it disables both abillities and wont enable them again. Can anyone help me?

• Claws of the bear switch
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Begins casting an ability
    • Conditions
      • (Ability being cast) Equal to Bear Form
    • Actions
      • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
        • If - Conditions
          • (Unit-type of (Triggering unit)) Equal to Druid of the Claw
        • Then - Actions
          • Player - Disable Cleaving Attack Human for (Owner of (Triggering unit))
          • Player - Enable Cleaving Attack Bear for (Owner of (Triggering unit))
        • Else - Actions
      • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
        • If - Conditions
          • Or - Any (Conditions) are true
            • Conditions
              • (Unit-type of (Triggering unit)) Equal to Druid of the Claw 1
              • (Unit-type of (Triggering unit)) Equal to Druid of the Claw 2
              • (Unit-type of (Triggering unit)) Equal to Druid of the Claw 3
              • (Unit-type of (Triggering unit)) Equal to Druid of the Claw 4
        • Then - Actions
          • Player - Enable Cleaving Attack Human for (Owner of (Triggering unit))
          • Player - Disable Cleaving Attack Bear for (Owner of (Triggering unit))
        • Else - Actions
tried with "Casting unit" instead of "Triggering unit" same..

Level 3
Can't you give the baer form different abilities than the druid form? I think, that should work...

Level 7
I could but i allready gave other abillity so this doesnt work and this skill works like this: Main abillity is critical strike which i need, and disabled spellbook in which is cleaving attacks is placed and i need different effects.

Level 3
Okay, there are 2 ways:

1. You give the the druid form a disabled spellbook with critical strike and bear form another disabled spellbook with the cleaving attack

2. You create a trigger, which fires, when the druid casts bearform and disables the critical strike and enables cleave ability (when the bear casts the same ability to change his form back to druid, the abilities have to be enabled/disabled vice versa)

Status
Not open for further replies.