• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Director's Cut Horror Project - Dualism

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
@Shinji
Are you playing on a laptop?

It's irrelevant if it's a laptop or an desktop pc.
Only the hardware is important nothing else.

I've some laggs too sometimes. I'm on Windows 7 64Bit, a desktop pc with ATI Radeon 4800 HD ~
Maybe too much timers / loops which are running at the same time in the map?
Or much endless loops? Check it ~

Drunken_Jackal said:
You can always have it upgraded. Not so expensive imo.
Yeah, its true but he has to look if the Graphiccard is compatible with his Mainboard ~

Btw. where are the other developers? In development progress there were 2 or 3, and now only you? You've deleted them, why? They have done something to the project, they deserve credits, and Born²Modificate too.

Level 1
How the f ... you guys manage to make it First Person ? jesus christ .. is that even warcraft ?

I defently Gonna play it now :D.

Are there any zombies ? I love how they eat people and you must shoot them in the head, or crush them to bits.

Level 5
How the f ... you guys manage to make it First Person ? jesus christ .. is that even warcraft ?

Yes it is, just a Jass/vJass Camera-Movement System

I defently Gonna play it now :D.

hf

Are there any zombies ? I love how they eat people and you must shoot them in the head, or crush them to bits.

No there aren't any, you haven't any weapons. There are just monsters from which you have to run away. Anyway, you have a lamp.

I think I'll make a review too, but don't expect too much

Level 14
You can always have it upgraded. Not so expensive imo.

Expensive in here. (Japan) I wanted to buy one while I was in the Philippines. But I didn't know if it was compatible with my main board. I should have checked it before I leave. FAIL.

Anyways, I will beat that butcher once I buy a video card. I really need a new video card. Not only for Dualism. I play a lot of games and it lags because of my crappy video card.

EDIT:
No there aren't any, you haven't any weapons. There are just monsters from which you have to run away. Anyway, you have a lamp.

You lied there. You do have a weapon in the game.

Sverkerman

Hosted Project: BoW
Level 17
@purparisien
Atm I am working for the professional Esport team Recordinate as their videomaker. Some time after new year I will finish my current project, SvD.

After SvD is finished my main priority when it comes to WC3 mapping is going to be Dualism. When I get time for that is probably as earliest going to be Summer.

Thank you for the kind words tho purparisien. It flatters me :)

In case you are interested in Esports and such, here is Recordinate:
http://recordinate.net/
http://www.facebook.com/Recordinate
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXEZD8rf7x43bfzU9spQIqA

Status
Not open for further replies.