• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Dimensional Leap

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Bends space and travels immediately between two points.

Keywords:
space,bend,dark,teleport,blink,travel,dimension,leap
Contents

Dimensional Leap (Map)

Reviews
21:35, 24th Oct 2010 The_Reborn_Devil: Sorry, but you need a proper in-game screenshot, a proper description and your spell is too simple and it leaks. It's also not MUI. I would recommend you to look at our vast collection of tutorials to learn...

M

21:35, 24th Oct 2010
The_Reborn_Devil:

Sorry, but you need a proper in-game screenshot, a proper description and your spell is too simple and it leaks. It's also not MUI. I would recommend you to look at our vast collection of tutorials to learn more about spellmaking. Don't lose hope, because practice makes perfect!

Rating: N/A

If you feel my judgment was unfair please don't hesitate to contact me or another mod. Have a nice day!

Level 37
You leak a lot:http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/triggers-scripts-269/things-leak-35124/
It's not MUI due to waits.
The spell should be point targetable, not instant.

But I really like it, even though it's not that unique idea. The jumping and portals make it quite nice.

You don't need that many triggers. All in all the triggering is not good, I'd rewrite almost everyting once you learn how to create MUI spells. Look for indexing or hashtable tutorial.

Level 11
wow, this is quite fun starting to play around with it,
allthought i did fall into trees and got stuck ^^
was kinda funny untill my hero finnaly used spell,
for some reason it wont move the hero outside map bounds,
probably because speed isnt that high.
i really like it =]
fix leaks, and make it mui, and really.. you should rewrite all,
and then its worth of approval ;p

Level 12
The spells is really good ,interesting to test) But as Maker said it leaks, i hope you remove those leaks. I'm even considering to make this spell into my map, but i'll think for now (not interested in this spell because now i need only fire and ice spells), anyway this is usefull. I'l think i'll take it. +rep
P.C I won't wait while you remove leaks, if you don't mind ill remove them for my map myself.
Edit: add the spell picture and triggers.