• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Dialog Title Gone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
Welcome guys,i have a "GREAT" problem in my world editor with making a training map to my friends for train their skills.In the Escape Train(Ultimate),
I say simple,got 2 dialogs
X dialog is the first dialog
Y dialog is the second dialog
When i enter a region,the X dialog showed,i clicked X dialog,and i go the second region,and showed Y dialog.After that,i go back to a region of showed X dialog,the dialog of title was gone!!Y dialog also.
Please fix this
here the map :p(You can try xD)
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/pastebin_data/ofgc54/_files/Training Map.w3x
:goblin_wtf:

Level 28
A simple solution is to reset the dialog every time it's used.

This is really pretty simple: instead of the event "elapsed game time is 1.00 second", have no event at all.
And the first actions should be "Dialog - clear dialog" and "Dialog - clear dialog_2"

Great, now all you have to do is add "Trigger - run Dialog" in the triggers where you enter a region (as the first action) and it works.

Additionally, the grammar of those sentences (titles of dialogs) are incorrect :D

Level 13
A simple solution is to reset the dialog every time it's used.

This is really pretty simple: instead of the event "elapsed game time is 1.00 second", have no event at all.
And the first actions should be "Dialog - clear dialog" and "Dialog - clear dialog_2"

Great, now all you have to do is add "Trigger - run Dialog" in the triggers where you enter a region (as the first action) and it works.

Additionally, the grammar of those sentences (titles of dialogs) are incorrect :D

oo,i didn't find out sentences got incorrect xD thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.