• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Diablo III Wizard

This is a combined effort between myself and Cavman who helped me with the head :) Model is based on the Night Elf Watcher model. Enjoy!

Wizard01.jpg
Wizard02.jpg
Wizard03.jpg

wizard-7.png

Keywords:
Wizard, Diablo, 3, III, Blue, magic, Mage, Sorceress, human, girl, D3, hero
Contents

Diablo III Wizard (Model)

Reviews
22:15, 18th Jul 2009 Cavman: First let me say that I am ok with CloudWolf uploading this. Second, model works in game nicely and the skin is awsome. Third, might wanna change the internal name to someting else. If you got Magos it's easy, just go...
Level 22
Yeah I just love the Sorceress in D3. When the game comes and I play it, I'm soo picking her. Ok again awesome job by Cloudwolf that is the model from the head down.

Now the model from the face is not bad, very close hairsyle and hair (the blue hair ... thingy) doesn't matter that is not blue. But what needs a serious change is the face. I say when you make a decent model you gotta lose the crappy war3 models - villagers, elves.

Her eyes need to be more asian and black. Make her smile a little as she is. Make the hair darker even if it means hiding those hairs. Yeah the head looks weird and not good. Nuff said.

Level 3
i love it, but for me it looks like the head is clear and rest is blury is that normal ive not seen it that different before? Anyways +rep for awsome model and a lot( not so very much actualy) of time spared for looking for Female Mage :)