• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Diablo II - Classic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Well, this is my first post in the forum and I uploaded my map, but I would prefer to have feedback from map developers. The map was uploaded here.
I used to donwload a lot of rpgs from wc3sear.ch, so I found natural to upload my first map here.
Currently it features:
o Single player only
o 5 Diablo 2 Classic heros
o All quests implemented, some with slightly different semantics from Diablo
o A "smart" camera system, that changes the camera distance when hero moves/stops, and then rotate/roll/change angle of attack based on hero actions. The camera also stops all actions when there are enemies or npcs in range, so it doesn't cause trouble when trying to aim spells or attack.
o Extensive balancing tests. All heros should have the same diffculty, and all spells should have an use or not become (completely) obsolete as the game progress, but they somehow mimics Diablo II behaviour.
o Experience gain rate calculated to be smooth and hero should achieve max level at last fight if did all quests.
o If hero dies, half the gold is removed, and half an experience bar also, but revival is instant.
o Weapon/armor system. Only one weapon/armor/shield allowed, and if using a 2 handed weapon, shield not allowed.
o Hero can store items in inventory, stash, backpack and horadric cube.
o Base item types are: sword (mean't for Paladin), axe (Barbarian), polearm (Paladin/Barbarian), spear (Paladin/Amazon), bow (Amazon), Staff (Sorceress), Wand (Necromancer), but any char can use any item, but animation will not be natural. Items also have at least 3 "tiers", i.e. bow has: short bow, composite bow, battle bow, war bow. And the items have 3 types, basic, rare and unique. Uniques can only be found from super uniques, bosses or gambling from a npc. Normal items can be converted to Rare using the Horadric Malus quest reward, or they may drop if a unique of the given type already dropped (currently gambling actually can create a new unique).
o All classes have a main idea of having: a defensive spell, a single target nuke, an aoe spell and a generic spell. Well, that was the initial idea, but most spells are somewaht of a mix, i.e. the Sorceress doesn't have a single target nuke, but the Blizzard spell does almost the same dps of a single target nuke, but it is a channeling spell that can be interrupted.

Well, I think I wrote enough... I believe the map is in a very good shape, and took me a lot of work, but the terrain can be made a lot better...

Level 3
There are 3 camera modes.
The help in not complete, but you can set some options to the camera, see the -help option.
-cam0 "smart" camera
-cam1 default melee camera
-cam2 camera locked to hero (with no rotation/rolling/etc)

But I agree that it may seens weird at some times. Try to just walk around after cleaning Blood Moor and Cold Plains to have a better feeling of what the camera is doing. You can also change the Camera Distance and Angle of Attack with arrow keys. But I believe I will create some "camera profiles" as extra options instead of creating options to customize everything.

Level 7
I really interested, shall test it once I back to my own computer

Off-Topic: DAMN!! I am sick with this mount for 1 weeks, it's still 2 DAYS without WE and WC3!?!?!?!

Level 3
The following hero cam just is rly irritating i dont know if anyone could play with it..

Btw i couldnt leave the den of evil ..

The Den of Evil door waygate was too much inside the cliff cave, I already noticed it (funny that in the entire map, only the first one had this problem), but you can leave with a town portal.
I plan to do some rework in the Camera code. I believe it is currently already very natural and intuitive, but maybe because I wrote the code for it and know what it does, but I will try to make rotating/rolling smoother.
I should post an update soon, but it is still to early for it I think :) In my current version, some things that already changed:
Town portal isn't based on the waygate ability anymore, it is removed when leaving the base (like the normal Diablo game), but the spell has a 20 seconds cooldown now; it makes it harder to "cheat" with town portals to kill bosses, as now at least for Duriel you must stay alive during the spell cooldown, but if you dont die too much, and have money to buy one, a mercenary can tank him for like 10 seconds, or even more.
Town portals also now have a floating text showing the destination.
Waypoints were changed to only show buttons for the already enabled waypoints. The waypoint dialog title lists all waypoints not yet enabled.
The Attributes dialog code was also completely rewritten, it is more intuitive and faster now.
I am currently remaking most of the terrain of act2. There are now very few cliffs, and most of the terrain is done with terrain deformation (the sands dont disappear close to pseudo cliffs) and most of pathing is done with customized doodads, most just changing colors to have a more natural feeling and better blending with the environment.

Level 4
ugh i have a headache now only after 5 minutes it does make you sick!
(then i read here that you can change your camera. It doesnt say so in-game =/)
neat idea though using the arrow keys to change your camera settings. But the main problem is that I have no anticipation of when and where and how the camera changes, hence i get motion sickness. :emote_sick:

I'd like to see more than just the 4 spells for each. I know you cant have more than 6 cuz theres no space in the UI but i hope there is a solution. Maybe have a separate unit that learns the skills, then have some way of choosing which skills to have your char take?

I want more item drops! thats what diablo is about! lots n lots of items..... drop rate is kinda low...
I also want... instant heal with Akara and the others! Speeds up the game!

and try adding some colour to the screen text. Would look better.

the rogue scout has a lil too much hp no?

Quests and terrain are nicely done:emote_smile: but aww i was hoping for some nice lightning for the Tristrim portal :emote_sad:

Overall, i think its very nice, and lot better than a lot of "diablo" type maps. You managed to capture the spirit of the game. Certainly quite reminiscent:emote_grin: .

Level 3
ugh i have a headache now only after 5 minutes it does make you sick!
(then i read here that you can change your camera. It doesnt say so in-game =/)
neat idea though using the arrow keys to change your camera settings. But the main problem is that I have no anticipation of when and where and how the camera changes, hence i get motion sickness. :emote_sick:

I'd like to see more than just the 4 spells for each. I know you cant have more than 6 cuz theres no space in the UI but i hope there is a solution. Maybe have a separate unit that learns the skills, then have some way of choosing which skills to have your char take?

I want more item drops! thats what diablo is about! lots n lots of items..... drop rate is kinda low...
I also want... instant heal with Akara and the others! Speeds up the game!

and try adding some colour to the screen text. Would look better.

the rogue scout has a lil too much hp no?

Quests and terrain are nicely done:emote_smile: but aww i was hoping for some nice lightning for the Tristrim portal :emote_sad:

Overall, i think its very nice, and lot better than a lot of "diablo" type maps. You managed to capture the spirit of the game. Certainly quite reminiscent:emote_grin: .

The default settings camera works like this:

o If there is an enemy in the hero's acquistion range, it stops all actions, so the player should not have problem aiming spells, etc.
o If there is an NPC or neutral building in the hero's acquistion range, it slowly reverts the camera to 0 roll, hero facing rotation, no distancing and no angle of attack change. And doesn't change it until there is no NPC around.
* In both cases above, you can use the mouse middle button to revert the orientation to 90% (minimap orientation) and default melee game camera distance.
o If the hero starts moving, the camera distantiates by a factor of the current camera distance, and if the hero stops, the camera moves closer to the hero.
o The camera angle of attack changes a bit based on terrain level.
o When the hero facing changes more than 45 degrees the camera slowly rotates to the hero's facing.
o When the hero is moving, and facing changes more than 45 degrees the camera also rolls, maximum roll currently is 22.5 degrees in a full 180 degrees facing change.
o If hero stops moving, the camera slowly enters an idle state, with no roll or distancing, and changes the orientation to the hero orientation.

I believe the concept is good, but I will see what I can do to make it better. I also get some motion sickness when using it for too long. Maybe increase the default camera distance, and only change rotation like every 90% facing change, or something.

I also want more than 4 spells :), but I am trying to make it work first, before too much details. I can create a vector of information about spells, and allow having a lot more spells, and you can choose what 4 spells are active. But I still need to make the current ones better. They are barelly balanced now, but art is still very bad for most spells.

Major problem with items is that theirs abilities (as far as I know) cannot be created at run time, and still, not accounting quest items or the only 2 rings (the reward for saving Cain or rescuing the Gidbin), I created 3 item classes (normal, rare and unique) and 3 "tiers" of axe, sword, spear, polearm, wand and staff, and 4 "tiers" of bow, shield and armor. That is 90 custom items for weapons/armor. But the drops are somewhat low. 5% chance of a unique from a super unique, and 100% chance from an act boss. 20% from gambling. Gambling allow duplicate "uniques", but drops use a table, and if the same unique rolls again, it drops a rare. Super uniques and bosses also have significant high chance of dropping normal items.

I may speed up a bit the healing from NPCs. But I like the idea of slowly healing the wounds. With potions you can speed it a lot.
You may notice that the areas are very tight, it is hard to miss something, and the later acts have even smaller areas. I reduced several areas to speed up the game. But you must do those quests that almost none does in Diablo, that may be very boring :), like collecting the Horadric Staff pieces, or the even more boring Khalim's Will pieces in act3.

The mercenaries are balanced to match a criteria based on creeps. Creeps have an abstract <value> that is calculates as:
(hp + ehp) / 2 * dps
The program that calculates it looks like:
((hp + (hp * 0.06 * armor) + hp) / 2) * (damage / cooldown)
and the values are:
Level 1 = 1k, level 2 = 2k, level 3 = 4k, level 4 = 8k, level 5 = 16k, and so on.
Mercenaries and summons were balanced to have a maximum dps, and then life/armor was adjusted to match a creep level. They have a lot of life, but they are barely worth the money they cost (and mercenaries kills don't give the bounty to the player, but XP is shared).

There is a lot of eye candy missing, at least it plays the animations for the portals, and Rogue Encampment fire pit, and some other animations...
In my current work version, I remade the terrain of 90% of the act2 (was the worst terrain in the map). Act1 and act3 are "acceptable" I think. Next terrain I will redo is act 4.
I also rebalanced some monsters. For example, Corpsefire, Treehead Woodfist and Griswold offers a good fight, but some later monsters, that are very stronger than those, you can kill then and not even notice it, because the hero is already very strong. So I added some mods and AI for some of them. Dark Elder in Lost City should be a buffed version of Corpsefire, but even after my changes he is still somewhat weak, but you need to fight him in the dark...

Level 4
sorry, but the game doesn't really capture the whole d2 spirit. 1st units out of camp should take 2secs to kill, and so on.

Level 4
er... isnt that a lil too much nitpicking? no one needs a direct copy of d2. Its a decent attempt, and besides its still alpha or w/e. theres potential and you can see that this guy is putting a lot of work into it.

but yea the beginning was kinda hard. im afraid of running out to blood moor ='(

Level 4
Oh wait! are the first creeps visible meant to be all the creeps of that type in the blood moor? and same with all the others?

Level 3
Oh wait! are the first creeps visible meant to be all the creeps of that type in the blood moor? and same with all the others?

Yes. The only truly respawning creeps are Hell Cows in the Moo Moo Farm, but not very easy (at least Cow King isn't easy, like Mephisto difficulty, but he stuns a lot), and you need to get the Horadric Cube in Act 2 before it, and find Wirt's Leg.
There are a few other places that will spawn monsters based on the Quests.
Some monsters have an ability based on Paladin's Ressurection, so it is possible to abuse some xp gain by forcing Falen Shamans to ressurrect falens, or Greater mummies to ressurrect the monsters around them, but the skill costs a lot of mana, and they ressurrect low level creeps...
The map should be followed by completing the quests. I completed it at least once with every char to also get a better feeling of balance, and calculated the XP gain to be smooth, and only if you dont die and kill all monsters you should reach maximum level before fighting Diablo, otherwise, the later you die, the worse as the xp loss is bigger.

I am considering to add respawning creeps and/or random creep camps. But at least for now it is static.

Level 3
I really like this, I see you have put a lot of work into the map. Good job!

Hmmm... I can't enter countness' room and i wont get the Horadric Malus quest after saving Cain.

If you enter the Forgotten Tower, there should be a waygate at the top where you go to the "Countess Room". After killing the Countess, just getting close to Charsi will enable the Horadric Malus quest, or, when you enter the Outer Cloister, it should automatically discover the Quest.
Maybe you did it in some way I did not expect, but I believe I covered all possibilities by creating a proper trigger when the hero enters a specific region, and there are several quests that requires discovering it first (i.e. talking to the proper NPC), or the unit that must be killed will be invulnerable.

Level 7
If you enter the Forgotten Tower, there should be a waygate at the top where you go to the "Countess Room". After killing the Countess, just getting close to Charsi will enable the Horadric Malus quest, or, when you enter the Outer Cloister, it should automatically discover the Quest.
Maybe you did it in some way I did not expect, but I believe I covered all possibilities by creating a proper trigger when the hero enters a specific region, and there are several quests that requires discovering it first (i.e. talking to the proper NPC), or the unit that must be killed will be invulnerable.
The point is i can't enter the waygate.

EDIT: Nothing anymore, now i can enter there... I don't know what was the problem.

Level 3
Map has been updated. I would call it still Alpha as it still does not support multiplayer, but I am now unsure if I will add multiplayer support, as I think I already have put far more work on this map than I initially expected. But the playability should be flawless, or close to it.

Changes/credits are notated in the map comments, but here is the changelog of main changes since the Alpha version:

o Fixed bug that allowed portals to be cast in town (it was buggy because use of StartRegions was changed, added new region vector to check if hero is in a town).
o Fixed the Golden Bird reward that would not work correctly in multiplayer (would give the reward for the player giving the bird to Alkor, and multiple times)
o Fixed some teleporters that could not be used "both ways"
o Added unholy frenzy to Dark Elder (he was too weak compared to Corpsefire, but should offer a similar "fight", i.e. a strong zombie like monster)
o Town portals remade to not use waygate ability, so creeps can't follow, and portals also dissapear when going back to the field. Like in the real game. Cooldown of spell decreased as portals aren't permanent now. This offers some chalenge and disables some "pseudo" cheating with portals to kill bosses. Main problem is Duriel, so cooldown is signficantly lower now. Portals also have a floating text to show where they lead to, and the player name is added to the floating text string.
o Kaboom! [1], [2] and [3] renamed to Kaboom! [low], [medium] and [high] respectively.
o Added 3 types of Disease Cloud: low, medium and high, all at 20 seconds duration, but damage is 5/10/20.
High: Andariel, Coldworm the Burrower, Sszark the Burning
Medium: Radament, Fire Eye, Dark Elder, Ancient Kaa the Souless
Low: Griswold and all other monsters that previously had the Neutral Hostile version.
Added Low version to normal mummies. Corpsefire doesn't have it as he is already tough for the first super unique.
Like Dark Elder, Fire Eye is now more challenging and can kill a non attentious player, as besides Kaboom [2] now he also has a very stronger Disease Cloud.
o Completely new waypoint code that only shows buttons for enabled waypoints (but lists waypoints not yet enabled in the dialog title). Should be ready for multiplayer also as it should properly handle waypoints enabled by the player, waypoints will not be shared, but quests still are shared.
o Removed debugging code that would allow instantly moving to act3 or act4, leveling the hero to 15 and creating enough items to continue the game from that place. Other changes made that completely broken.
o Completely remade the code to handle attribute points spending, to be faster and hopefuly not cause unexpected behaviour anymore. Sometimes it was somehow disabling user control, it was not possible to issue orders to the hero.
o Remade terrain (with customized doodads in act2, from Rocky Waste to Valey of Snakes.
o The Seven Tombs (actually just one...) slightly changed. Only areas not reworked so far are Lut Gholein and Arcane Sanctuary (that I hope to make more "Escher" like, currently it barely gives the idea of a magic/crazy place
o Added second Gidbin reward, a free random mercenary.
o Changed Andariel Poison Nova missile speed from 200 to 350. I wanted it to be slow, but not possible to run from it. Well, it is currently based on fan of knives, but a proper inplementation would be a "green poisonous" nova effect that stops when hiting a wall, and no homing missile.
o Added Horadric Cube view/transfer to Chest Interface, making it easier to handle items.
o Reworked even again some AI triggers, at least until I discover the real reason of units "locking", or some other way to make monsters use spells when a hero is in range (but did not attack the monster, etc), it will be a bit bloated, but if it works as intended with the new "<unit> Takes damage" triggers, it will be kept as is.
o Added Triggers to replace some tiles to better match the environment
o Added fog code
o Changed Bishbosh back to non raisable, superuniques weren't, but I changed them to make Necromancer life easier, but normal Fallen Shaman can ressurect him, what is wrong
o Fixed Khalim's Will quest hint that it is required to use Khalim's Will to destroy the Compeling Orb.
o Changed Hephasto "Conviction Aura" from -15 to -30, this should make him more of a "good fight".
o Removed Undergound Dome cinematics. They were not doing what I expected, so this should at least remove some bloat from the map for now...
o Removed wait command from seals trigger and added queue animation. Hopefuly this will fix the spawning problems with the Chaos Sanctuary monsters.
o Fixed camera lock when switching from -cam1 to -cam0
o The camera code was really causing some trouble for the few people that tested the map, and for me it sometimes wasn't natural. Well, from my minor investigation, the problem is basically: The player senses dont agree with the camera (the camera moves in someway that isn't natural), the problem is more serious on third person view (exactly the case, and other games like Tombraider), and usually roll is the main cause, and second cause is rotation in 60-90 angles.
For now, I am renaming CameraRotateCounter to CameraHint. And using this variable for a kind of hinting about camera changes, so if the hero doesn't move or rotate too much, the camera should not be changed too much either.
XXX For now, this is mainly a not fully tested hack. Need to synch it with my Camera test map to test better...
o Changed creation time of "traveling" Dialogs. It seens that if they are created at map initialization, some problems may occur.
o Removed options to change camera settings. For now, distance and angle of attack changing is kept.
o Level 1 Decrepify wasn't always casting it in the targeted unit. Added special code that should handle it. Actually, in Diablo it is a <point target> spell, but since the AoE isn't huge in this map's implementation, for now allow this special case, as it was also ocurring to non moving targets.
o Fixed non walkable terrain in Cairn Stones. The effect was somewhat like an good bug, but it was a terrain error/bug, so was fixed.
o Bugged monsters fixed:
Sand Raider and Fire Eye Pulverize replaced with Hell Cow version
Claw Viper and Fangskin mana regeneration increased
Sand Maggot Burrow replaced with a custom version based on the Neutral Hostile Burrow
Willowisp mana removed as it doesn't have any spells
Greater Mummy, Radament and Ancient Kaa the Souless Hardened Skin and Resistant changed to the creep versions (i.e. enable the abilities)
Reset Leaper animation after spell
Added Pulverize to Thorned Hulks and Storm Tree
Replaced Lightning Attack with Devour Magic for Pitspawn Fouldog so he matches the normal Tainted and he already has Frost Attack
Changed Vampire, Toorc Icefist, Ice Rock Riftwing, Izual and Diablo attack type to missile so they should properly deal Frost Attack now
o Diablo AI changed so he should cast spells a lot more frequently now, and with the Frost Attack fix, he should be a lot harder to beat now
o Changed Act bosses to have a negative life regeneration rate, so that unless they level up, they should have 0 regeneration after applying the strength bonus.
o Doubled the regeneration from NPC healers, but reduced AoE
o Added Blink to Ice Rock Riftwing
o Added HoradricCubeIsOpen Flag to avoid problems with the chest. Basically, the chest interface made the cube invisible and moved it to the position of the chest to make item transfers, but if the "Horadric Cube is open", it should not vanish in front of the player, as the player is mostly likely getting the proper items to transmute.
o Changed all potions to heal over time instead of instant heal. All the potion versions heals over the potion cooldown. Cannot be stacked.
o Changed some quest that had an item created upon death of unit to upon death of a destructible, and instead of making the unit invulnerable make the destructibe invulnerable, if the related quest is not discovered.
o Changed Horadric Amulet to drop when Claw Viper Altar is destroyed instead of when Fangskin dies
o To avoid possible other problems, created a Golden Bird reward item. Probably by just adding a longer cooldown it would work with the Barbarian version, but this change is safer.
o Added terrain check for knockback of Leap Attack used by Leapers and Charge used by Claw Vipers and Duriel.
o Added sky change based on act with the fog changes
o Added Rejuvenation Potion that can be transmuted in the cube.
o Added Pony skills to select hero and transfer item to hero

Level 3
Map has been update to what I am calling BETA2. The quest system has been completey remade, and 99% of the dialogs associated with npcs have been adapted to the triggers quest states (there are a few gossips missing).

Changelog from BETA of what I annotated...:
o Spells rebalanced using the formula old-spell-damage + ((spell-level - 1) * 0.2 * old-spell-damage) (i.e. +80% damage for level 5, +60% for level 4, +40% for level 3, +20% for level 2), and kept mana-cost/cooldown unchanged. This was a kind of a change reversion, but now reescaling, as in a previous version of the map, casters were too strong, but still weaker than fighters with top tier weapons, so, with this change, basically spell dps almost matches normal hero dps of a character with the best items.
o Fixed units mana regeneration. Some monsters had mana regeneration, but no spells, and some had 0 mana regeneration, i.e. when finding them,
they would not have any mana to cast theirs spells.
o Added Kaboom to the "shaman" version of the Witch Doctor Endugu.
o Hit Causes Monster to Flee should be fixed now. Currently a fun trigger for Ume's Lament and Rattecage, that simulates the Diablo items mod behaviour.
o Added code to generate darker fog to caves and naturally darker regions. The code is only enabled if single player is detected, as fog isn't
configurable to players, i.e. a player could be in a cave and another in a lighter region, etc.
o Added custom minimap
o Added code to enable fog of war for an entire region when entering the region. At least for now, I will prefer this instead of enabling fog of war
for the entire map.
o Changed Horadric Cube model and interface to Magic Vault.
o Fixed for for 15 and 45 min that actually was calculating the proper values for 20 and 40 min, and also remade the code that enables/disables
triggers to use a single trigger, so it is easier to change the fog update interval.
o Added options to the -fog command, without arguments it just reenables the fog, but with arguments, it can change the fog updates to
every 60/30/20/15/10 minutes of game time.
o Huge buff for skeletons damage, as their dps was scaled to match a % of spells, and since spells were also buffed, skeletons should deal average
75% dps of aoe spells, also added minor hitpoints bonus to intermediate levels. Valkyrie has not been buffed as it is mean't to be a tank, and besides
my tries, making the Valkyrie combat effectivness a factor of skeletons ins't applicable to all cases.
o Created a generalized system for handling deletion of special effects, based on the code initially written to handle Kaboom special effects.
o Fixed buggy trigger code when handling heros entering regions.
o Added same ressurection skill of Fallen Shaman, Greater Mummy and Flayer Shaman to Blood Raven, triggered to be used when she takes damage,
and there are dead zombies around. Like the other monsters, checking unit type doesn't matter, as the spell is based on ressurrection, and will
raise any raisable monster around...
o Trippled damage of The Smith and doubled Hephasto, so they look like "extra strong" monsters, and actually, The Smith had a feeling of a very
weak monster, and easy to kill in previous map versions.
o Buffed a bit Summoner hitpoints, and a huge buff for his spells. Frost Bolt modified to custom version, and Frost Nova replaced with a custom
Frost Breath. He is still very easy to kill, but his spells are dangerous now (like in the Diablo game). Also moved 2 units to help blocking the
direct path to him, so he should have time to cast at least one spell before death.
o Removed all quest hints. This should help to make the player more interested in the history, instead of blindly following orders, etc. and reduce
some polution in the game log.
o All superuniques changed back to "Can't raise; does decay". The spells and skeletons buffs should make this not a problem for the
Necromancer.
o Major rewrite in the Quests triggering due to addition of the "speeching" code.
o Adapted almost all dialogs and gossips from Diablo II in the map, under the Speech category. I tried to keep things documented, but I agree that
the code is very hard to understand, even I myself that wrote it, get lost in all those triggers and strings.
o The strings were all adapted and "cut&pasted" manually, so there may be corrupted strings, or strings assigned to the wrong NPC. Strings may
be corrupted because the World Editor may crash if entering too long strings, so I use String Concat at map initialization to build the string tables.
o Probably no sound, or very few sounds will be imported in future versions of the map, but the current implementation makes it easy to associate
sounds with the strings. Just create a parallell vector of sound variables and access them like strings are being accessed.

Level 3
I can create Loading Screen for your map.
I've just played it, and it's looking like orginal Diablo II:D
Choose 1 picture and I'll make you L. Screen:D

Diablo II Logo

Picture 1

Picture 2

Picture 4

Choose 1 of them, PM me, and I'll make Loading screen for your map.

EDIT:

Yeah, it's Diablo II , not a map for WC III: TFT

EDIT2:
I Must play it aaagain!!

Level 3
I just updated the map to other beta at http://hiveworkshop.com/resources_new/maps/4006
This version has some "parody" cinematics of the Diablo ones. This is my first experiment with cinematics, and also I am very bad at understanding talked english, so if someone can help me with the texts I would apreciate.
To see all the cinematics there is the command "-cinematic", and to see a specific cinematic, the comand "-cinematic <number>".

Level 3
Map has been update to beta 4.

This should be the last beta version.

I have invested already a lot of time on this map, and now probably I will only make some cleanup, minor fixes.

I may alternatively remake most of it as a campaign, but since I am not receiving any feedback, save a few when I first uploaded this map (Thanks :)), I probably will just stop map making, I stoped playing ladder almost 3 months before the last reset to work on this map, and did not yet play a single ladder game, just using my time on this map...

Status
Not open for further replies.