• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Diablo Fanart: Fallen (WIP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Archian

Site Director
Level 61
Hello community!

This is a piece I started workin' on recently.

Title: Fallen
Software: Photoshop

Feedback, constructive criticism, or just a slight comment is strongly encouraged and much appreciated.

Attachments

• Fallen.jpg
    Fallen.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 1,395

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

You're on a good start, looking forward for the finish.

Level 16
Looking nice, some critique though:

- his right arm looks really short and big, make a visible elbow imo and bend it a little outside
- his left arm is too long and has a weird bend in it, also the shoulder muscle is a little big
- left leg is good but his foot should be longer (and show a little of his heel)
- right leg should be longer and his foot shorter imo. also the yellow line of light that defines the bottom part of his leg could be a little shorter, or else the pose of the leg looks weird

but i love the face man awesome expression, very nice colours you picked too
looking forward to your progress!!

Archian

Site Director
Level 61
*Sigh*

Making the basic color overlay before you start detailing is a work procedure, folks.

Regardeless, thanks for your feedback people! I will take everything into consideration. That which is relevant that is.

Also, I've made an image to clear up any misconceptions regarding his pose and right arm.

Attachments

• Fallen.jpg
    Fallen.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 406
  • Untitled-2.jpg
    Untitled-2.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 724
Status
Not open for further replies.