• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Alien vs. Pred map title

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Part 1. This is map icon artwork final size intended 128x128 The title people see when they join a room and download a game before the game is launched. This is actually not really very original artwork, it is a digital copy (see top picture) my work is the entire bottom picture. I just cleaned it up the pixelization, enlarged it to a perfect square and took out all the extra words.

Suggestions, thoughts. Is the artwork clean enough, should I change colors?
Software: Brand X.

This is a work in progress, somehow I am going to have to add Alien and Predator into the background. I am wondering if I should use something from the actual movie or if it would be better to use game screen shots.

5. Critique
The creator will accept your criticism, but you've got an obligation not to abuse that privilege.
Any negative comments must have a clear explanation, or they'll be looked upon as flaming and dealt with harshly.
At the same time, explanations aren't required for positive comments, but they're strongly encouraged.

Attachments

• AVP1.jpg
    AVP1.jpg
    333.9 KB · Views: 179
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.