• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Comeback

Status
Not open for further replies.
So recently, I have started to perform digital artworks again after a long hiatus.

This is one of it:
attachment.php

Now before you comment, I want you to know that the picture above is done purely with using mouse. Therefore the anatomy will look a little distorted, but in time I'm sure I will get better. I won't be having any tablet in nearest time due to financial issues. Techniques applied are smudges, dodge/burn and brush.

I MIGHT also start posting icon resources as a way to practice my 2d skills for my studies.

Attachments

• Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    340.1 KB · Views: 285
Glad to have u back!
The face seems undefined, it needs more contrast. This can be solved by shading, imo.
In the current state the shading is too "shy", so it needs a bit stronger shading.
I also think that the shoulders should be slightly larger and that they are pretty dark, even a little flattened.
Coz u have shaded every piece in part, but u don't shaded properly the shoulder, as a whole.
The helmet's details could also be a little more defined.
Overall, it is a promising work. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.