• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Diablo 2:Act 1 Adventure

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
First,Thank You to my friends that help me finish and Update it.

++you will select one of six Diablo 2 heroes with walking to circle in front them,and you will taken to the rogues camp.++
++go to kahsya for your first mission,the den of evil.++
++this game diffliculty when starting in normal to hard.but,with time,you will see great enemies.so,teamwork is thekey to win this game.++

Keywords:
Diablo 2,Act 1,Adventure,Role playing,Rpg,II,2,Game,DotA,One piece,Naruto,Bleach,Sword,Shield,Pc,A,B,C,D,E,F,G,H,I,J,K,L,M,N,O,P,Q,R,S,T
U,V,X,Y,Z.
Contents

Diablo 2:Act 1 Adventure (Map)

Reviews
14:42, 20th Mar 2011 -Kobas-: Status: Rejected
Items do not stack, item drop system as well as item class system is really bad.
Terrain is bad.
Enemy units are bad, I needed like 20 kills for 2nd level ?
In diablo 2 we kill units with 1 or 2 attacks (1st area)...
Small number of items...
Hero models look strange.
Abilities are bad as well. (Exampel: Barbarian has no warcry ability that increase it's damage)