1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. We have recently started the 16th edition of the Mini Mapping Contest. The theme is mini RPG. Do check it out and have fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. The Highway to Hell has been laid open. Come along and participate in the 5th Special Effect Contest.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Dharn's Land(Ver 1.00)

Submitted by Immhotep
This bundle is marked as substandard. It may contain bugs, not perform optimally or otherwise be in violation of the submission rules.
A modified altered melee map. It's basically a normal melee map which contains special heroes and/or characters found in the Warcraft story, players will find familiar items such as the famous Frostmourne for Arthas, Illidan with the ability to build an entire Naga army and so on... Find out more yourself by using different heroes! AI's main hero have been set to level 10 for more challenging gameplay. Players may also choose to be specific hero by the following chart below:

Force 1
Slot 1
[Human=Arthas] [Orc=Cairne] [Undead=Evil Arthas] [Night Elf=Illidan(+Naga worker)]
Slot 2
[Human=Muradin] [Orc=Hellscream] [Undead=Kel'Thuzad] [Night Elf=Tyrande]
Slot 3
[Human=Uther] [Orc=Rexxar] [Undead=Sylvanas] [Night Elf=Cenarius]
Slot 4
[Human=Kael(+Blood Elf worker)] [Orc=Thrall] [Undead=Anub'arak] [Night Elf=Lightning Protector]
Force 2
Slot 1
[Human=Jaina] [Orc=Gul'Dan] [Undead=Tichondrius] [Night Elf=Furion]
Slot 2
[Human=Antonidas] [Orc=Rokhan] [Undead=Varimathras] [Night Elf=Maiev]
Slot 3
[Human=Garithos] [Orc=Throk'Feroth(+Fel Orc worker)] [Undead=Mal'Ganis] [Night Elf=Fire Protector]
Slot 4
[Human=Gregory Edmunson] [Orc=Slave Master] [Undead=Archimonde(+Demon worker)] [Night Elf=Ice Protector]

Keywords:
Dharn, Immhotep, melee.
Contents

Dharn's Land(Ver 1.00) (Map)

Reviews
15:04, 13th Aug 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected
  1. 15:04, 13th Aug 2010
    ap0calypse: Rejected

2. Immhotep

Immhotep

Resources:
    Resources:
    This is actually my 1st map, I hope you people enjoy & please leave a commend or any bugs found, Thank you.

3. Delpiroth

Delpiroth

Resources:
    Resources:
    Seems good, i'll test it soon and give you feedback since I see none here :)

Edit: First of all, the description could use some improvement, like screenshots maybe. As the description said, its a normal melee game with special heroes, which gets 0 for originality. No new spells, models, nothing. It's kinda unfair that the AI gets level 10 heroes right off the beginning and the heroes were unbalanced. Overall, its a melee game with some unoriginal heroes. I cant rate it now, if you change it more, PM me or something, because I think the map has potential.

Last edited: Apr 6, 2010
  4. Cweener

Cweener

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Needs fix.

Please add to your description, so I can properly review this.