• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Dharn's Land(Ver 1.00)

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
A modified altered melee map. It's basically a normal melee map which contains special heroes and/or characters found in the Warcraft story, players will find familiar items such as the famous Frostmourne for Arthas, Illidan with the ability to build an entire Naga army and so on... Find out more yourself by using different heroes! AI's main hero have been set to level 10 for more challenging gameplay. Players may also choose to be specific hero by the following chart below:

Force 1
Slot 1
[Human=Arthas] [Orc=Cairne] [Undead=Evil Arthas] [Night Elf=Illidan(+Naga worker)]
Slot 2
[Human=Muradin] [Orc=Hellscream] [Undead=Kel'Thuzad] [Night Elf=Tyrande]
Slot 3
[Human=Uther] [Orc=Rexxar] [Undead=Sylvanas] [Night Elf=Cenarius]
Slot 4
[Human=Kael(+Blood Elf worker)] [Orc=Thrall] [Undead=Anub'arak] [Night Elf=Lightning Protector]
Force 2
Slot 1
[Human=Jaina] [Orc=Gul'Dan] [Undead=Tichondrius] [Night Elf=Furion]
Slot 2
[Human=Antonidas] [Orc=Rokhan] [Undead=Varimathras] [Night Elf=Maiev]
Slot 3
[Human=Garithos] [Orc=Throk'Feroth(+Fel Orc worker)] [Undead=Mal'Ganis] [Night Elf=Fire Protector]
Slot 4
[Human=Gregory Edmunson] [Orc=Slave Master] [Undead=Archimonde(+Demon worker)] [Night Elf=Ice Protector]

Keywords:
Dharn, Immhotep, melee.
Contents

Dharn's Land(Ver 1.00) (Map)

Reviews
15:04, 13th Aug 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected
Level 3
Seems good, i'll test it soon and give you feedback since I see none here :)

Edit: First of all, the description could use some improvement, like screenshots maybe. As the description said, its a normal melee game with special heroes, which gets 0 for originality. No new spells, models, nothing. It's kinda unfair that the AI gets level 10 heroes right off the beginning and the heroes were unbalanced. Overall, its a melee game with some unoriginal heroes. I cant rate it now, if you change it more, PM me or something, because I think the map has potential.

Last edited: