• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Devouring Heros?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Sorry... Juz wanna ask how do you make a dummy caster devour a hero?? I tired using the same method used to make them cast spells... But i failed, if i give the dummy caster entangling roots, it will cast it, but not when i give it devour, please someone help me...

Level 11
Did you add the Devour Cargo skill as well to the dummy? You can even give it and the Devour skill to the hero itself. You do NOT need a dummy spell. Just keep in mind that if the hero dies then the enemy hero/unit is back. So IMO just give the Devour skill turned into a hero skill with whatever stats you want (skill you would give to the dummy) to the hero along with the Unit skill Devour Cargo. Without it, the hero doesn't have where to put the devoured unit and to myself... it happened that it crashed.

Daelin

Status
Not open for further replies.