• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Devine's holiday request thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 30

That's right, folks, I'm doing request just because of the holidays.
It's my gift towards the hive, because I've been an ass to certain people.

Request rules
- Only one 1 model/icon/skin at a time.
- Give a good reference picture.
- An animated referal (like a youtube video) is always welcome.
- Refer to a Wc3 model I can base the model of.
- Don't make your request to complicated.
- Don't request impossible things or too heavy requests, the people on the waiting list are waiting long enough
- Dont be to picky about the result.
- A request about making a resource that already excists within the hive's database will be ignored.
- Credits, a kind thanks and perhaps +rep will be given after the resource was made.
- Spam, double posts and other standard hive rules that are violated in this thread will be reported.
- A user that breaks the rules once, will get a warning.
- A user that breaks the rules twice, will be removed from the waitinglist and will be put last in line.
- A user that breaks the rules more then twice, will be banned from the list until a certain date. If no date is given, the user is banned permanently.
- Don't insult, flame or troll me whenever I reject your model.
- Don't nag about when your request is finished.
- TheBloodDancer is LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
- fx request are not allowed, i'm really not that kind of modeller.
- only theblooddancer can request fx, but only once. Times left: 0.
Waiting List

1. cool_is_i
2. Monkeyboy
3. Vincent
4. blackmoon3
5. redragex
6. TheBlooddancer
7. Kyrbi0
8. Artins the Great
9. arthas_king
10. Total_Warrior
List of banned users
DevineArmy

Last edited:
Level 2
Well, then:

Doodads\LordaeronSummer\Props\CauldronWithHeads\CauldronWithHeads

It's a good cauldron for alchemy, I think. Except for the fact that there are floating heads in it.

This is what I want:

1. I want the heads removed. They have to go.
2. Can the water be separated from the cauldron itself, and then made white? What I want to do, is have the water inside the cauldron change color as the player puts different ingredients into it - which means the cauldron and the water must be different units (I don't want the cauldron changing color). It does not need a water texture or anything, just need the water to be white and fit properly inside the cauldron.
3. Change the bubble particles to light blue, or remove them completely.

Credit will be given!

Thanks in advance.

44846d1231024241t-simple-doodad-edit-retexture-lolheads.png

Technically, it's two models, but it would be great if you can make it for me.

Level 12
My request:
Flood Carrier Form

Base Model:

It can be any really, the only animations it need are walk, and die.
A peasant maybe?

Animations:
Walk- should be walking not running
Death- when it dies, it falls down, the sac on its head becomes larger and then explodes.

Animated Referal:
I cant find any atm, youtube seems to be down
I will try to get one to you asap from another site.
Edit:
Here are some on xfire-
Its moving animation Bad quality -
no jump anim necessary
Its physical features Good quality - speed is too fast - no jump anim necessary
and extra vid 0:50 carrier dies

Once again thanks :)

Last edited:
Level 2
Hiya^^

My request
Blademaster with wings attached to the back, but without sword(will attach for myself).
He will be having black and red skin randomly placed everywere on the body :p
If u have questions ... please dont hesitate to message me xD :D
baibai
BTW... u can add cool stuff by urself if u want xD^^
i do not know anything extra i want it to have...^^

Last edited:
Level 7
request for a uruk-hai beserker please. Based off of the Grom Hellscream model
LORUrukHaiBerserker.jpg

Last edited:
Level 30
My request:
Flood Carrier Form

Base Model:

It can be any really, the only animations it need are walk, and die.
A peasant maybe?

Animations:
Walk- should be walking not running
Death- when it dies, it falls down, the sac on its head becomes larger and then explodes.

Animated Referal:
I cant find any atm, youtube seems to be down
I will try to get one to you asap from another site.
Edit:
Here are some on xfire-
Its moving animation Bad quality -
no jump anim necessary
Its physical features Good quality - speed is too fast - no jump anim necessary
and extra vid 0:50 carrier dies

Once again thanks :)
Okay ...
I'll make stand, walk and death animation. Any textures i can use, you know off that look pretty much the same? Else i'll have to create a new skin >.> ...
Also, Do you want me to make his arms/tentacles move around that fast or a bit slower?

Level 22
Requesting:

Sand. Just some sand in a bunch, as big as a normal unit, and moves by sliding out. Kinda like a worm or a snail. Many animations, please.

Attack normal 1: Forms a mouth, and bites
Attack normal 2: Creates small tentacles, and hits the target
Attack ranged 1: Creates tentacles from the right
Attack ranged 2: Creates tentacles from the left, and hits

Stand 1: Stands still, and textures could move a bit around, etc, perhaps a bit deformations somewhere?
Stand 2: 'Grows' various small sand things, and removes them again

Spell cast 1: Forms a cloud (sphere-ish) of dust/sand particles, and such
Spell cast 2: (For channel), Same as above, but longer, and glitter/sparkle animations, pl0c.
Spell cast 3: Just something else :D

Also add any other anims which could be usefull or fun. Like critical.

Level 16
To my request, The animations.

Attack: Just shooting. And it shall se powerful. Like when a tank shoots, I come smoke, and the pipe goes a bit back.

They cannon will also be able to turn around. Whitout it's legs turns too. I mean that the legs shall not turn around.

Stand: It shall stand still and turn around slowly forward and backwards.

Death: It shall be blowed up, like a tank, and turn a bit. You know.

Birth: A dropshid of some type, like a starcraft dropship, or like a helicopter, that comes and drops it down on the ground.

And that's all of it, i think.

Level 7
you sure got a lot of requests on this thread....
hope you could finish them all so every one gets what they wanted from this thread!

And, don't forget to give him +rep! (and or credits in the map that your putting 'em in!)

:)

Level 4
Can you add animations to models? If so, I would request this:

Base model: Sylvanas Windrunner (units\creeps\SylvanusWindrunner\SylvanusWindrunner)
Added animations: Make alternative animations, using the Mountain Kings animations (except for the mountain kings alternative animations) and attach one of these blades in each of her hands. So, you could use this: Attack, then the normal Sylvanas Windrunner attack animation would be played, and if you use ''Attack Alternative'' the Mountain King attack animation would be played (by a unit looking like Sylvanas Windrunner, except for that it has one of the linked blades in each of her hands instead of a bow).

Thanks in advance, I hope this is possible without to much work =)

Level 14
My request:Blood Elf Rifleman
<BASED>on the dwarven rifle man model
<INFO>Just with elven head and ear and without a cape.I also like shoulder armors so try to make an armor like your paladin(not chainmail ect')just a simple leather armor and some heavy armor at his pants.
<ANIMATIONS>I want him running like the real rifleman and i want a death hero animation too(if you can)i also want him taller that the gunner dwarf and i want a hero glow too.
Well thats all.Hope you can make it ^^ +rep

Level 30
Can you add animations to models? If so, I would request this:

Base model: Sylvanas Windrunner (units\creeps\SylvanusWindrunner\SylvanusWindrunner)
Added animations: Make alternative animations, using the Mountain Kings animations (except for the mountain kings alternative animations) and attach one of these blades in each of her hands. So, you could use this: Attack, then the normal Sylvanas Windrunner attack animation would be played, and if you use ''Attack Alternative'' the Mountain King attack animation would be played (by a unit looking like Sylvanas Windrunner, except for that it has one of the linked blades in each of her hands instead of a bow).
Thanks in advance, I hope this is possible without to much work =)
I made this model a long time ago. It's almost the same as you requested except for the swords and the animations it uses.
models_5826_screenshot.jpg

My request:Blood Elf Rifleman
<BASED>on the dwarven rifle man model
<INFO>Just with elven head and ear and without a cape.I also like shoulder armors so try to make an armor like your paladin(not chainmail ect')just a simple leather armor and some heavy armor at his pants.
<ANIMATIONS>I want him running like the real rifleman and i want a death hero animation too(if you can)i also want him taller that the gunner dwarf and i want a hero glow too.
Well thats all.Hope you can make it ^^ +rep
I love Bloodelfs :D i'll take it but, I'm doing what i want to do ... >.> you better like it because it's going to pwn ass.

Level 7
hey, do you reckon you could put a painted white hand on the beserker's helmet, like in the movies, i'd be grateful if you could

Level 30
Where can I download this amazon so I can have a look?
View attachment UndeadAmazone.zip
nice mesh. it looks pretty much like a flood carrier. will it have spell death? where it pops?
It will be the death animation.
hey, do you reckon you could put a painted white hand on the beserker's helmet, like in the movies, i'd be grateful if you could
No man !!! it will take me like 10 seconds D:
ofc not!!!!1111
lol jk, sure i'll do it.

Level 4
Devine, thanks for the model, but not quite what I wanted. You see, I'm making a WoW map and wanted this as a Blood Elf hunter, but this looks more like an undead, especially with that shield on her back. You you perhaps transfer those animations to a Sylvanas Windrunner model? =) Oh, and if possible: change those blades to the ones I requested, I'm afraid these looks way to much like undead blades.

Thanks in advance!

Level 30
Devine, thanks for the model, but not quite what I wanted. You see, I'm making a WoW map and wanted this as a Blood Elf hunter, but this looks more like an undead, especially with that shield on her back. You you perhaps transfer those animations to a Sylvanas Windrunner model? =) Oh, and if possible: change those blades to the ones I requested, I'm afraid these looks way to much like undead blades.

Thanks in advance!
I'm sorry but ... If you don't want this then ... I don't care, i'm not going to make an model twice, sorry. take it or leave it.

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 44
Hey, before I jump into the [Request] line (thanks, by the way, for the service :p), I have a question:

Can you take an existing model, give it bones & animations, and then give him an animated rider? The rider doesn't have to be custom (much), and you can even take the bone/anim structure from another model, methinks.

I thought you had a rule against geomerges, but I couldn't find it, and I don't think this is the same anyway.

Last edited:
Level 8
ICONS

-Flame [Flame Demage]
-Bullet [Piercing Demage]
-Rotten Undead Hand [Zombie, Claw Demage]
-Special Undead Hand (maybe glowing) [Advanced Zombie Attack]
-Bomb [Tank/Nuclear Attack]

....... Putting the Icons here.

Hi can you make me a model?Its called a Warrior Bug and i highly doubt its on hive or wc3 cmapaigns but im sure it was on sear.ch but now sear.ch has died sooo

Theres a few animations
Stand-It would just stand
Walk animation
Attack 1-A sort of like bite with its jaws
Attack 2-It would stab with its little arms that are on its head
Spell/Stand-This could be a stand or spell it would scream kinda like this picture
2dqjcw5.jpg
kind of in that position
Heres a few pics and clips.

This would be the scream YouTube - New Starship Troopers Bug Test

Starshiptroopersbug.jpg

YouTube - Starship Troopers - Warrior Bug

Battle Clips:
YouTube - Starship Troopers battle clip
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TWoay_nHBU

If you can make this model and animate it too it would be great and +Rep
Thanks for your time!

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 44
Dang.

Well, if you can't do Requests, can you answer my modelling question (related)?:

Kyrbi0 said:
Hey, before I jump into the [Request] line (thanks, by the way, for the service :p), I have a question:

Can you take an existing model, give it bones & animations, and then give him an animated rider? The rider doesn't have to be custom (much), and you can even take the bone/anim structure from another model, methinks.

I thought you had a rule against geomerges, but I couldn't find it, and I don't think this is the same anyway.

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 44
Hey, Devine, even though I know you're too busy and will probably not return to this...

It would make more sense in your Waiting List to Link to the post in which the user Requests something; that way, it's easy to refresh y/our memory and it's all right there.

Waiting List
(Didn't include one for Monkeyboy or Vincent, since I couldn't find one.)

Just
me to get at the BBCode.

Status
Not open for further replies.