• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Deus

Status
Not open for further replies.

NisNamanArhat

N

NisNamanArhat

Hi I'm thinking about making a map called Deus. It's based on Diablo gameplay and the final boss is of course Deus. In Deus you select a hero and fight through worlds and bosses before entering Deus' domain and fight Deus himself. Along the way you can buy weapons and items from merchants looking to profit from your fight against Deus. The game is going to include 10 players and the map is going to be epic with multiple tilesets. (I'm going to have to use JassNewGen for this probably.) The first world will be Sunken Ruins, the second Felwood, the third Icecrown Glacier, and the final Dalaran. Anyone who wants to help me make this happen post on my thread at the Project Recruitment page. Anything else can be posted here.

Level 9
:thumbs_up:
His right,but still dont be so harsh on him,ok?

:xxd:
What he was trying to say its before you post a thread here,
you must have an map or at least the idea...

:pal:
OK now that this is over i can go and apologies to more users...

And also if you need help on the map i am here!

Thanks,
:spell_breaker:The_Grapist:spell_breaker:

NisNamanArhat

N

NisNamanArhat

Hey Grapist I just started on the map and I need some people to help me out on the map, such as hero creators and possibly someone who's great at terraining. What can you do?

Status
Not open for further replies.