• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Detecting Meteor's Impact

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
hi...how can i do this trigger works perfect...I means, i just want to hitting damage when ChaosMeteor coming down...
  • Event - Unit - Unit Starts an effect of ability
  • Condition - Ability being cast equal to Fire Spell - 1
  • Action - Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units within 500 of (Position of Triggering Unit)))and do (If (Picked unit)not equal to (Triggering unit))then do (Special Effect(Position of (target unit of ability being cast))else do (Unit - cause(Triggering unit) to damage(Picked unit) dealing 350 damage of attack type Spell and attack damage Normal
i want it to damage when ChaosMeteor(Misile from hiveworkshop) is down :)

Level 14
@Assasins-Creed:

I think he does not yet understand how to post a trigger in the correct way.

@daniel91:

Go to your trigger editor and click on the name of the trigger you want to paste.
Then inside the Trigger Functions right click the name of the trigger and select Copy as Text.
Then simply paste it between trigger tags in order to show the actual trigger you've created.

If you somehow do not have access to your world editor and manually typed this in. I suggest using 4 spaces inbetween events, conditions and actions like so:

TriggerName
[4 spacebars]Events
[8 spacebars]Some Event
[4 spacebars]Conditions
[8 spacebars]Some Condition
[4 spacebars]Actions
[8 spacebars]Some Actions

This way the trigger will be formatted like this:
  • TriggerName
    • Events
      • Some Event
    • Conditions
      • Some Condition
    • Actions
      • Some Actions

Level 5
@AssasinCreed thanks for nothing...you know, if i wasn`t a newbie in triggering, i didn`t asked for it...that trigger need to be an spell with a little delay between casting and damaging...it is well done but I want to can give damage when meteor falls on unit.

Status
Not open for further replies.