• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Destructibles of different kind?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hi, while some problems with map transitions are meanwhile solved other strange things happen.

When creating a destructible (boxes) after a building was destroyed that destructible is not recognized
by the event "A destructible within region XXX dies", the trigger works fine with destructible boxes in
other regions which belong to the initial map.

Also that nice protocol about Transitions Among Campaign Maps initially worked fine, but now
sometimes the unit coming back is not the same that left the other map and it pops up in the center of my map and not in the designated region. Maybe I can only travel with heroes? I my case I send a frigate to map 2 and rescue 2 other units one of which can swim and carry an item. Back in map 1 it is the frigate
in the center of the map...
I thought that "Clear all lables of Helden in MyCache" before storing a new unit in the cache should prevent this...
Somebody out there with similar experiences?

Status
Not open for further replies.