• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Destructible Limit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Hello Hive, that's another simple question, from Thelordofsummoon.

I know there is a way to change the destructible limit or to avoid it.... do I have to change Game Constants or what? I searched through Game Constants but it's so boring, if possible I would like just the confirm.

Thanks again! I will post some screenies of my map, when I'll terrain the Demons side, in the Art --> Projects.

Oh a last thing, is possible to replace, mm, like a Rocks terrain with an Eastern Lands one? Thanks again!

Level 3
The normal World Edit has a built in limit. There are programs for getting round this though. I believe NewGen World Edit and UWE do this.

Side note, if your going over the limit please be careful. The more you add the slower your map will be, to load up and play. Use any trick you can to use less. Instead of using a whole clump of trees remove the center and just keep the tree outline. Increase the collision size of trees so you use less. Just my two cents.

Level 6
I already found a tut on how to remove the limit with the JassNewGen Pack, but it crashes or doesn't work! I already read the tutorials on how to fix these bugs, but they don't work. I'll try to not use trees in the Demon's Side...pretty hard >.<.

Also my triggers aren't working, and I really don't know why:
  • Event
  • Time - Every 60 seconds of Game Time.
  • Conditions
  • none
  • Actions
  • Unit - Create 3 Blood Warriors at center of Blood 2 facing 324 degrees
And this for the other 2 sides.
They don't spawn! I tried with Map Inizialization too, and they don't spawn! That's pretty strange, Should I use some variables?
Thanks.

Level 6
Could you compile the trigger for me? I tought I was better with triggers, but I didn't thinked at leaks, and also another question...
I set Blood Elves and Demons as Computer players but when I have to choose what slot I could be the Computer one it's free, I can play it!

Thanks for your support, you'll see my work soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.