• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Destroy The titan v1.3

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
  • Angry
Reactions: ap0calypse
This is v1.3 full map. No bugs to find, destroy enemy titan to win the match!
Contents

Destroy The titan v1.3 (Map)

Reviews
12:25, 6th Jun 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected
Level 4
Why is this map so horrendously horrible?
-Terrible description
-Invalid Author name
-No minimap preview picture
-Awful terrain
-Bad loading screen
-Boring gameplay
-Multi-upload.
1/5. Vote for Rejection.
Kid, read the rules before uploading a map. And why do you even make an update of already rejected map?

Level 5
Why is this map so horrendously horrible?
-Terrible description
-Invalid Author name
-No minimap preview picture
-Awful terrain
-Bad loading screen
-Boring gameplay
-Multi-upload.
1/5. Vote for Rejection.
Kid, read the rules before uploading a map. And why do you even make an update of already rejected map?

Sorry i am not kid. Author name is real, it is my warcraft 3 name. I think you are one who is kid. And ok, just fine you keep rejecting mine, i put lot of work on them i see every forum have some bad person inside, but if this something if i was on your place i would never reject your map. And i see you targeting only my maps. So it is fine i can get over it, and i can get over with you arguing with me to get TFS-The Frozen Sucker. But it is ok, it will be fine, kid.