• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Description codes

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just want to know if there are other codes like this one: <ACat,DataA1,%>% (which shows the percentage trueshot aura increases). Is there some page that has all the codes for me to look at?
144484-albums5193-picture58042.png

Level 5
I don't think there's a page, but if you can make it yourself by pressing Ctrl + D in the object editor. Use <rawname, field, value> and it should work for whatever you need.

Level 9
See those captures. 1 min of work gives 100 level of True Shot Aura with 0.1*level bonus damage and complite tip.

Attachments

• Capture1.GIF
    Capture1.GIF
    12.9 KB · Views: 138
  • Capture2.GIF
    Capture2.GIF
    40.7 KB · Views: 194
  • Capture3.GIF
    Capture3.GIF
    28.2 KB · Views: 147
  • Capture4.GIF
    Capture4.GIF
    44.7 KB · Views: 130
  • Capture5.GIF
    Capture5.GIF
    23.2 KB · Views: 190
Only Vikus seems to understand what Im asking for.

@mckill2009 That did not make much sense. An effort at proper grammar would be appreciated next time.

@MajorKaza I understand you were trying to explain using autofill to mckill2009, but that should be explained through PM's or on a different thread. Talking about autofill is Off-Topic in this discussion, as it does not pertain to the subject at hand.

Vikus explained just about all I need to know, So I have no further use in anybody replying. Thank you, Vikus for your time.

Status
Not open for further replies.