• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Deprotecting Maps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
As we have all found it extremely stupid and annoying, Paranoid Map Makers protect their maps. YET, I have heard there are ways to unportect those maps. Anyone got any suggestions? I say, Maps that are protected should be banned from TFT and RoC!!

Level 3
Yes, it would, b/c they wouldnt be able to make games that were protected. And they wold be forced to unprotect their maps. which would lead to better games b/c then the noobs who beg for help would not ask anymore due to unportected maps. So there!

Rui

Rui

Level 41
You can wish that for years if you want, Blizzard has always found a way to counter certain types of protection, yet map protectors always find a new way.

which would lead to better games b/c then the noobs who beg for help would not ask anymore due to unportected maps. So there!

I doubt it. There are lots of unprotected TDs and AoS, and the maps forum is always full of questions.

By all means, this topic was crushing by the CLOSED, and you warned, sorry.

-Rui

Status
Not open for further replies.