• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[Defense / Survival] Demones escape/Beta testers playground

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
How are you doing?

Listen man, I've been trying to get my map approved for some time. Could you just do me the favour of playing through and telling me all the bugs. Not only that though, your a creative dude, tell me what you would add to make it the best game EVER!!!!

Game Description!

I've had a few game descriptions over the years, but none of them seem appropriate now. So, I'll wing it. Basically it's a hero siege in which I have added a tower defence to. Your goal is to destroy the dark side of the force, yet at the same time defending your own light side boss unit counterpart. You can defend using your hero or tower defence, I see my friends like the tower defence better then the heroes. The only true way to win the game however, is through the use of your hero/hero-tower(moving tower that levels up). Gold and lumber is very important in this game, which is why I've added gold mines and plenty of fell-able trees. I didn't make it too easy though, lumber is difficult to harvest cause the trees are damn strong, and gold is in the enemies land.

Known problems

There are a few problems I need more information on in order to find an fix them. One is an echo and another is the tinker hero has some sort of glitch with a smiling dude replaying one of his powers when he levels up.

Echo: The problem with the echo is that I have over 50 different sounds in the game, I need to know what this echo is of. Describe the sound PLEASE!

Tinker hero: I haven't experienced it myself, but I've had over 3 people say they have had a problem were on levelling up one of the tinkers abilities turn into a smiling dues face :ogre_haosis: when clicked it causes the game to crash.

Selection of powers: I forgot to mention that I added a power selection area, but, some power combinations do not work. I just need to know which ones. their are over 200 powers and just building that system was a head ache.... I don't feel like testing it.(Me being honest)

Ok I think that's it from me, enjoy the game and be sure to play with a pen an paper because HELL there must be tons more you can and than what I can

207680-albums7414-picture85565.png
207680-albums7414-picture85566.png
207680-albums7414-picture85567.png
207680-albums7414-picture85568.png

Cheat codes

I almost forgot. I wanted to send you guys some cheat codes so you could really mess around and have fun. Here are the codes I use to test my map

'Double Me!' creates a clone of your hero that won't vanish
'Run Damnit!' creates 10 chickens in the arena
'Kav Cheat' adds 10000 gold and lumber to player(That's you)
'selection scale' gives you ownership of every hero in the hero selection area
'whether the weather' causes a random weather effect to trigger
'R U INSANE!' basically kills you, brings 3 boss units into existence.
'unblock' triggers the ice walls to fail
'run towerwars' runs towerwars, duh
'dif+' increases game difficulty(one time uses only, no undo)
'play' plays all the game sounds at once
'finalattack' runs the end game event
'fight' runs tournament challenge
'setcontrol' gives you control of all ai
'boss' when entered in repetitively, triggers boss fight event
'set30' sets the wave number to 20... not 30
'death' kills the final boss, making him come back really angry
'No-graphics' removes all projectile graphics

Attachments

• Demones escape .w3x
    1.7 MB · Views: 79
Last edited:
Level 21
'run damnit!' creates 10 chickens in the arena
best.cheat.ever!It's vacation here so I can finally put all my focus on the hive so yeah,Ill play it.

Edit:The commands function correctly.I'm helping TLOC with this.You can expect a new version next month with great improvements and all leaks+grammer mistakes fixed

Level 21
mhm kay,fixed about 70% of the grammar mistakes and crushed one leak.My progress is a bit delayed because I have to reinstall windows

Status
Not open for further replies.