• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Demon Sword

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
You like it?It is just the sword from a doodad.

UPDATE: Fixed the axis bug, changed internal name, removed a useless vertex.

Keywords:
doodad, sword, demon, dark, vortballat, statue, fixed, cool.
Contents

Demon Sword (Model)

Reviews
00:35, 23rd Sep 2012 Kwaliti: The model is ridiculously off axis. Fix that. Also change the internal model name. 16:12, 5th Apr 2014 There's already a model like this in the gallery, I don't see the need for two of these, rejected.

M

00:35, 23rd Sep 2012
Kwaliti:

The model is ridiculously off axis. Fix that. Also change the internal model name.

16:12, 5th Apr 2014
There's already a model like this in the gallery, I don't see the need for two of these, rejected.

Woot? So the Sword of Omen from WoW is actually a remake of the statue sword? Sweet :)
I always loved the look of Sword of Omen, and this attachment (simple or not) is really nice.

Very smart use of doodad parts and textures. This sword was on a statue in Outland doodad set. A very simple model.
Thank you for using standard text colour ;)

Edit:
Ah well, remake, is perhaps a slight exaggeration.
20010-l.jpg