• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Demon Slide v1.32

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Control your very own Demon equipped with an arsenal of demonic spells to end the Penguin tirany of this icy maze.
Reach the flag in the middle of the map five times in order to be victorious. Beware of the Penguins that lurk here, they are a pesky plague that cause panic even amongst Demons.

Enjoy this entertaining map with friends and some good built-in music.

Keywords:
Slide-Map, Demon, Penguin, Maze.
Contents

Demon Slide v1.32 (Map)

Reviews
18:31, 31st Jul 2013 Orcnet: lacking map description

M

18:31, 31st Jul 2013
Orcnet: lacking map description

Level 3
Please don't spam game types, this is only mini-game. This map is very similar to slide ninja slide, which is similar to run kitty run. I don't know if it should be approved, but no doubt it is a nice mini-game map.

Glad that you liked my map. I must admit this map is based on SNS (Slide Ninja Slide) but it is heavily altered. I will keep doing so at a point where recognising the link between both my map and SNS is near impossible. Thus creating a ´new´ map.

I´ve uploaded my map here since THW is the best website for uploading maps. I must admit the map itself isn´t quite ready. A lot of updates will come and a good loading screen is sure to come with v1.33. I apoligise for the current loading screen which is really poor.

First It is a nice map but the description needs work He is right, Use the map description generator
-Description

Thank you for your rating which is, in my opinion, somewhat conflicting with your first statement: ´It is a nice map´. Nonetheless, thank you for your rating. As I said before, in v1.33 a fitting loading screen will be present.

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 32
Not to rain on anyones parade, but you guys know this is an SNS clone if you call other maps DotA clones even if they are this different.

Also, no work in progress maps are allowed in the map section. Maps have to be in a late Beta (People find bugs, glitches, leaks, etc) or a finished product.

EDIT: Did you get permission from the original creator? That rule has faded away some time ago by uploaders, but I believe the text for that rule is still somewhere.

Level 13
Description and Loading Screens are different, I refer to your Hive Description, yours currently lacking, that's why I recommend Map Description Generator as its easy and convenient.
As for the actual maps, I don't scan in game yet, I don't care about loading screen.

Please fix description, use bb codes, use the map description generator and Daffa, are you a Bleach fan?