• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

RotG v1.32

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
An epic battle between the Beholders and the Defiled. A unique AoS map, choose a unique hero, control a lane to manage the upgrades, and capture the northern and southern bases with the Key of Kawatan.

Lane Control:
Choose or control a lane by stepping on a circle of power that links to a research center for every lane, now you can manage the upgrades for those every wave of creeps. A player can control up to 3 lanes if he/she wants to.

Base Capture:
Capture the defensive northern and southern base, the base will not be owned by a player if he/she captures it, instead The Beholders or The Defiled will take control of it depending on what force captured it. Only a hero with the Key of Kawatan can capture a base, the hero needs to use the key of kawatan to the flag of a defensive base before capturing it, it takes 5 seconds casting time to capture a base.
Contents

RotG v1.32 (Map)

Reviews
VGsatomi: Although this map certainly has some quality to it, and some innovative ideas to set it apart from other AoS maps, i have to ignore this one for the obvious bug it has; when I select certain heroes, it gives the spawned hero to enemy...

M

VGsatomi: Although this map certainly has some quality to it, and some innovative ideas to set it apart from other AoS maps, i have to ignore this one for the obvious bug it has; when I select certain heroes, it gives the spawned hero to enemy players, leaving me with nothing.

Level 1
Good map all around. I like how player can control or manage lane's spawns.

In multiboard it show RotG v1.00 ...you should fix it to correct version.