• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Whats happening with ROTG?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Just so you know, for the last few months/weeks I've been working around the clock on ROTG to tweak it, improve it and add mroe to it.

In the next week or so the new Website for it will go online, which is now going to be PHP and which will replace the old one. (It's looking much better)

I will also finalize and release the next version of ROTG which has lots of new changes. (including much faster load time)

Also I will release ROTG: LITE on the hive, which is an alternative version of ROTG.
So yes, theres tons happening, and yes, you'll all see it soon enough,

-Steel

Level 9
Well, when i advertised last time it was too difficult for others to get involved as much of it was raw html etc,
the new site will be more hive-like as its goign to use vbulletin as its core (the same system as hive) and because of that it shoudl be much easier for people to help out with it.
More info will be aviable when the site launches.

Status
Not open for further replies.