1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Don’t forget to sign up for the Hive Cup. There’s a 555 EUR prize pool. Sign up now!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Hive Workshop Cup contest results have been announced! See the maps that'll be featured in the Hive Workshop Cup tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The results are out! Check them out.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The poll for Hive's 12th Concept Art Contest is up! Go cast your vote for your favourite genie!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The raddest synthwave tracks were chosen - Check out our Music Contest #12 - Results and congratulate the winners!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Demon Interface with widescreen support

Discussion in 'Requests' started by Barade, Aug 16, 2018.

1. Barade

Barade

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    I am using the following custom interface for my modification: Demon Interface - Wc3C.net

Unfortunately, with the latest widescreen support I do get green areas on both sides of the screen (see attachment).
    Could someone provide me the necessary textures? I have no idea which files are used for these borders.

Attached Files:

2. Frotty

Frotty

Wurst Reviewer

Resources:
    Models:
    Tools:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Wurst:
    Resources:
    Interfaces now also have tiles 5 & 6 for filling the black areas. As long as you don't overwrite these, it should display fine.
    The issue here is most likely an outdated game interface definition, as the paths to those files changed with 1.30

3. Barade

Barade

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    thx, this is my war3mapSkin.txt content for the UI:
    Code (Text):

[CustomSkin]
    CinematicBorder=UserInterfaces\Demon\CinematicBorder.blp
    ConsoleInventoryCoverTexture=UserInterfaces\Demon\InventoryCover.blp
    ConsoleInventoryNoCapacity=UserInterfaces\Demon\InventorySlotFiller.blp
    ConsoleTexture01=UserInterfaces\Demon\Tile1.blp
    ConsoleTexture02=UserInterfaces\Demon\Tile2.blp
    ConsoleTexture03=UserInterfaces\Demon\Tile3.blp
    ConsoleTexture04=UserInterfaces\Demon\Tile4.blp
    EscMenuBorder=UserInterfaces\Demon\OptionsMenuBorder.blp
    PlacementCursor=UserInterfaces\Demon\SpellAreaOfEffect.blp
    CommandAttack=ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtons\BTNAttack1.tga
    CommandMove=ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtons\BTNMove1.tga
    CommandPatrol=ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtons\BTNPatrol1.tga
    CommandHoldPosition=ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtons\BTNHoldPosition1.tga
    CommandStop=ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtons\BTNStop1.tga
    CommandPurchase=ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtons\BTNStop1.tga
    QuestDialogBorder=UserInterfaces\Demon\OptionsMenuBorder.blp
    ConsoleButtonPushedBackground=UI\Widgets\EscMenu\Undead\undead-options-button-background.blp
    ConsoleButtonDisabledBackground=UI\Widgets\EscMenu\Undead\undead-options-button-background-disabled.blp
    QuestDialogBackground=UI\Widgets\EscMenu\Undead\undead-options-menu-background.blp
    QuestDialogButtonMouseOverHighlight=UI\Widgets\EscMenu\Undead\undead-options-button-highlight.blp
    EscMenuDisabledCheckHighlight=UI\Widgets\EscMenu\Undead\undead-checkbox-check.blp
    EscMenuCheckBoxPushedBackground=UI\Widgets\EscMenu\Undead\undead-checkbox-depressed.blp
    EscMenuBackground=UI\Widgets\EscMenu\Undead\undead-options-menu-background.blp
    EscMenuCheckBoxCheckHighlight=UI\Widgets\EscMenu\Undead\undead-checkbox-check.blp
    EscMenuSliderThumbButton=UI\Widgets\EscMenu\Undead\undead-slider-knob.blp
    EscMenuButtonPushedBackground=UI\Widgets\EscMenu\Undead\undead-options-menu-background.blp
    EscMenuButtonBackground=UI\Widgets\EscMenu\Undead\undead-options-menu-background.blp
    EscMenuButtonMouseOverHighlight=UI\Widgets\EscMenu\Undead\undead-options-button-highlight.blp
    EscMenuButtonDisabledBackground=UI\Widgets\EscMenu\Undead\undead-options-button-background-disabled.blp
    EscMenuButtonDisabledPushedBackground=UI\Widgets\EscMenu\Undead\undead-options-button-background-disabled.blp
    ReplayCheckBoxCheck=UI\Widgets\EscMenu\Undead\undead-checkbox-check.blp
    ReplayCheckBoxPressed=UI\Widgets\EscMenu\Undead\undead-checkbox-depressed.blp
    SelectionCircle=Objects\StartLocation\StartLocation
    IdlePeon=ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtons\BTNResStone.blp
    ScoreScreenPlayerHuman=UI\Glues\ScoreScreen\scorescreen-hero-mountainking.blp
    UpperMenuButtonTexture=UI\Widgets\Console\Undead\undead-console-buttonstates2.blp

Do you know which entries I should remove?

4. Frotty

Frotty

Wurst Reviewer

Resources:
    Models:
    Tools:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Wurst:
    Resources:
    Okay, customSkin differs from overwriting existing UI files I guess.
    You can try adding
    Code (vJASS):

ConsoleTexture05=ui\console\human\humanuitile05.blp
    ConsoleTexture06=ui\console\human\humanuitile06.blp

To use the default human ui and see if that works. (1.30 only, untested)

5. Barade

Barade

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    thx, it works. I took the Undead interface tiles but it does not really fit, so the request is still open. I need these two tiles which look like the Demon UI.