• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Crash] Deleting custom skill causes worldeditor crash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
upload_2018-11-3_8-45-0.png

I encounterd this error message today while working on a map. I wanted to replace a skill of a unit (based on endurance aura) with another skill (based on Ice arrows).
So i created the new skill, changed the skills used by the unit and then i wanted to delete the old skill but everytime i try to do so i get this error message telling me that there is not enough storage available.

I'm using the Jass New Gen editor.

What i found so far is that this error occurs when a map is protected which doesn't make sense since my map is not protected and it happens when i try to remove a custom ability that is no longer used by any unit.

I added the mapfile: The skill affected is called "Burning Attacks" it is classified as an Undead-Skill. But it also seems to happen with some other skills.

Does anyone know how to solve this problem?

Attachments

• Wars of Theosa 1.15.5.w3x
    6.8 MB · Views: 63
Level 12
I think it may have something to do with triggers but I'm not 100% sure.

I do know that, normally, with GUI triggers, it disables every action that refers to that ability. Even if you don't use any triggers for the ability, it might have to check all of the triggers you wrote.

I'm not 100% sure on that though. Maybe someone knows more.

Status
Not open for further replies.