• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Delete...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 22
If you guys are going to go on a delete-spree, please at least be more tactful to the users then the last mod. If they ask ``why were my icons deleted?`` Don`t simple respond with ``because they sucked`` or anything like that. Tell them what they need to do to get better. You owe them that much after deleting their work.
-VGsatiomi

Level 23
Alright. i made a Pandaren Warstomp icon. The icon looked good, recogniseable as a pandaren foot on a japanese shoe that stomped the ground, including the shockwave effect and the "speed lines" seen in TFT warstomps.

This icon was freehanded, had borders, a DISBTN version, and was downloaded over 12 times last time I checked.

My other icon was a Pandaren pulverize. This was partially freehanded and partially CNP'd. it also looked good, had borders, a DISBTN version, a PASBTN version and a DISPASBTN version. It was definatly recogniseable as the Earth pandaren's rock slamming down on the ground. Very useful for a pandaren hero, imo.

I have already sent an angry PM to Elf_Warfare, but if I get a response like this faster, so be it. This is injustice! And icons shouldn't be deleted without giving a warning beforehand. Give me a solid reason why these were deleted, otherwise I'll assume you were just on a delete spree and were trigger-happy. Then I'll feel no problem resubmitting them to undo your mistakes.

Bad moderators. No cookies for you.

Level 16
First of all, it would take to much time to send an pm everytime we want to delete something, thats what the auto Pm is for.

Second, I think the icons was acceptable and had no plans of deleting them. They could use some work though, one of them was a bit blurry for example.

I think you can resubmit them if you rework them a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.