• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

"Defi4nc3's Open Rpg" Best Orpg ever!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Defi4nc3s open rpg

-This rpg contains 75+ levels(can save your hero)
-Contains heaps of items including upgradable items
-Has a good amount of dungeons and minigames
-You can get tomes(very pricey)
-5 Altars for heros

these are some of the points why this Orpg is the best and if you dont belive me follow this link and play the game for yourself (no singleplayer)

http://epicwar.com/maps/4207//

or you can go to this link for Forms for this game and most resent Update

http://www.deforpg.proboards79.com

gl hf :lol:

Level 5
Sorry if any of you like Defiances ORPG, I've played it online and stuff, it's sucks. VERY badly it sucks. Gameplay is so slow, takes forever to kill something or level up, terrain sucks, no attachments or anything of the sort to simulate RPG elements. Defiances ORPG I think is way overrated and completely is boring and sucks.

Level 16
Defiances orpg is far from best. Biggest problems are terrain, overall boredomness caused by the lack of things you can do. Its basicly just kill the mindless creeps for no actual reward. No real bosses, just upgraded normal unit with higher damage/hit points etc. No optional quests, even a simple "kill this bad guy" would make the map 10x better. And ye, im also disgusted about the real money being involved into a wc3 map.

If you want to play some of the best orpg you should try something like the Wind&Cloud ORPG or a newer one Kings ORPG, and plenty of others alike which names i dont right now remember.

Level 9
Defiance ORPG have at least 1 altar and several modifications. (12 hereos at least)

ye,i may say that it have some good things that make me thinkg about "how to do it" (That you could saw at early versions of battlefield:Ressurrection)
But the most part of a game is sad..dull..

No offence for the creator,but i did something like this:
i made 15 lvl char by myself and then just standing near murlocs and killing them(while i'm walking outdoors)
When i come back i already have last level char... The End

Level 1
-they have the donatinos because well he is a discusting stingy guy
-the leveling isnt really that bad in this version
-and they odviously dont allow singleplayer as people can use warcraft cheats and get up that way

there is that all only 1 coment should count the donation 1

ps.anyway did any of you play this game?

Level 6
No singleplayer = no test = no multiplayer.
If anyone else than you give possitive critique (your overconfidence is also bit...heh...you know what I mean) on it and you didnt wrote that .... about donation (witch is rough violating of EULA), perhaps I should try it, but now I have absolutely no reason for even download it.

Level 4
It sucks arse hard. It's so boring. Save codes are not account orientated, you can screen capture someone else loading and steal their code. It's ridiculously repetative, terrain is boring. Some classes are absurdly over-powered while others are pathetic.

Level 4
Eggie Poo Poo said:
Sorry if any of you like Defiances ORPG, I've played it online and stuff, it's sucks. VERY badly it sucks. Gameplay is so slow, takes forever to kill something or level up, terrain sucks, no attachments or anything of the sort to simulate RPG elements. Defiances ORPG I think is way overrated and completely is boring and sucks.

OMFG Eggie we actually do think alike!!!

Yeah I totally agree with you bud, the terrain blows something fiece (Even I had better terrain when I first started map making 3 years ago) Plus the map has absolutely no story what so ever... No quests/cutscenes even. And good terrain and enviroment and story is the most important thing about an RPG because its what makes it unique from others, and without having both good terrain and story this RPG fails.

Frankly I feel like I'm playing a Rain of Chaos map when I play this.

Level 24
guys ORPG not RPG... lack of story is therefore acceptable but lack of terrain becomes 100x worse because there is no story to make up for terrain

if it's "the best" how come the maker doesn't know how to break loading codes for single player?
thyer said:
-and they odviously dont allow singleplayer as people can use warcraft cheats and get up that way
do you have ANY CONCEPT AT ALL of how many maps actually WON'T SAVE if there is only one player? and if i'm reading this right, when you save, it shows your code to EVERYONE? wtf?
Mini-Me said:
No real bosses, just upgraded normal unit with higher damage/hit points etc.
if it's an ORPG i can understand that it doesn't have much story but no ACTUAL BOSSES? WTF KIND OF ORPG DOESN'T HAVE BIGASS BOSS BATTLES?!? i mean COME ON even SOL's ORPG has badass boss battles! and that doesn't even have a repick system! Legends Open RPG Divinity! that allows for single player play and it has bigass boss battles! King's RPG! that game doesn't even have english-compatible strings and it has KICKASS boss battles!
Mini-Me said:
No optional quests
SOL's RPG had optional quest type things! not actual quests but things to do! also, the rest of the map made up for the lack of quests anyways!

King's RPG ftw! even if it doesn't allow for single player in the vers that i have that game rocks! even if i can't read any of it...

Level 5
YES! You guys win.
So many people I know forced me to play that failure-of-a-try-to-make-a-map. (Notice the makers' proud name as tooltip like on every building ...).
I really tried to get what might have gotten so many people to play this...I tried hard, only to find:
It has nothing.
Everything about that map gives me ...
Oh... I should not be flaming here, sry.
Anyhow, I share your feelings.

Level 3
obviously author didn't play any else wc3 rpgs coz as an rpg lover i say that Defiance orpg is one of the WORST RPG ON WHOLE B.NET blaaah..... its REEALLY 2 easy to level... item system.... too easy toget items with it so its ***, mobs? imbalanced... everyone is too easy to kill.... i made myself max lvl char for one day... thats bull****, i suggest two rpgs as best ever... first place: VQuest rpg, second place: Dark Lineage Owen 0.3

thu the second one is a-bit-of-a-lame coz of cheats...
those rpgs are funny, quiet balanced, and perfectly triggered... some ppl, like you, say they are boring coz of hard leveling blablabla... thats only cause u grown playing rpgs like defiance and cot... thu cot is not bad... without save/load

Level 5

it is an average RPG, not brilliant but not bad. i started yesterday on single player, using LAN with my laptop and computer and ther wasn't much to do..... kinda borin

Status
Not open for further replies.