• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Defense of Quel'thalas 2.2

Contents

Defense of Quel'thalas 2.2 (Map)

Level 11
Well... I have to say its better then I thought it would be.
Terrain: It wasnt really a work of art, but compared to most AoS maps it is quite awsome.
Heroes: Just regular heroes with same abilities with one more level on them. Nothing special.
DoQ: Well... at first when I was in the lobby it said Alliance Horde I thought it was the Orcish invasion of Quel'thalas in Warcraft II, but then I played and I saw the Tauren Chieften... lol. I hope you make it more like the Orcish Invasion in Warcraft II, that would be coolio.
Items: There where only a few custom items, and they where scrolls/healing foods. But, I like the idea that theres the lane where you buy them so theres some contest in that area.
This is an AoS, its diffrent than most AoS, but not in the "good" way. It kinda looks like you were lazy when making the towers, they're just vulnerable so a Blademaster could just wind walk in (thoug he would die) and the areas are small, so its hard to attack.