• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Defend Your Castle - Gods Wrath

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: drakexx
Defend Your Castle I (Click here to go to My Page)
God's Wrath (God's of Rebellion)

DYC-GW

A game that is based on DotA and AoS but the difference is the creeps and the towers here occasionally attacks you first, Heroes, Items and many more. This game is not AoS at the first version but I changed It because the Old game was boring.It was DYC - GoR

The Humans and Gods are enemies here because of the misunderstanding of Gods. The Gods and Humans did not fight for a long time but this time. The Gods are awaken and the war has begun. The war that you must protect your castle. At last, The long time that they wait for this battle will be finished.

Heroes here are very different from Dota. Unlike in Dota,Some heroes here are powerful and cannot be defeated easily. Items here have no more recipes. They use recipe book or desolator's recipe.

There are Three types of AI:
a. Easy - No Item builds.They always attacks and cast spells even if they are attacked(Anti-Harass System).No Denying Creeps and Buildings
b. Normal - Item Builds. They go back if they are attacked. No Denying Creeps and Buildings.
c. Insane - Item Builds. They Go back if they are attacked. They Deny Creeps and Buildings. Oftenly kills enemies that has low health

Dota AI vs.DYC-GW AI
A. DYC-GW AI - Not that good (Still in progress). Automatically acquires items (No more build) when they have enough money. Sometimes heroes does'nt move :( Denies only when the creeps is attacked. Nearly like Dota AI
B. DotA AI - So Good. Builds Items. Very Intelligent AI. No errors. :)

A. Starting Game
- You will need to choose hero after 15 seconds. If you are P1. You can choose your ally hero and enemy hero(If they are comp).You will also be given 5000 Gold.

B. After you chosen your hero
- You can build your Items or buy some usable Items.But be careful, Some items does not stock with some heroes or Items also. Like Life Lord, He cannot use Desolator Sword or Sword of Vengeance.

C. Prepare for battle(Battle Starts)
- You only have 90 sec. or 1.30 minutes to prepare. After that, this message will be shown "Prepare for battle" and the creeps will spawn and the AI heroes will automatically move.

D. Building Items
- If you have enough money, You can return to your base and buy some items

E. End Game
- The primary obj. here is to destroy their main building. when you have done that, You win!

F. Death of your hero
- There will be a countdown timer above that will say to you when will be your hero respawn.

G. Secondary Objective
- You will need to kill enemy heroes and be the no. 1 killer in the game.

H. Auto Pick Hero(Random)
- After 1 min. If some slots dont still have heroes. It will have automatically have heroes.

A. -ms
- You can only use this after 1.05 Mins. It will show you the move speed of your hero.
B. -pa/-pe
- You can only use this when you are P1 and you have an enemy or allied AI. -pa for picking allied hero and -pe for enemy.
C. -px
- Cancels -pa or -pe
D. -rndm
- Picks a random hero for you. Only works if you dont have a hero

A. -pa/-pe (Full enemy and Friendly AI)
- When you used -pe first and then after picking you used -pa. It will make you unable to pick your hero.
Fixing it
- Use -pa first then -pe

B. Double pick ally
- When you picked an ally or enemy hero then the same player will have the other hero you picked after picking his hero. Ex. You picked a hero for P2 then after that you picked a hero for p3 but the hero will be for p2.
Fixing It
- Pick a hero for that player then wait for 1 sec then pick a hero for the next player.

C. Allied or Enemy hero dont move(After 10 seconds. Except Life Lord)
Fixing It
- attack it

A.Thanks
- Hive workshop
- Kofi-Banan
- Mr. Bob
- DotA\Ice Frog

B. JGGD - The Author

A. Ver 1 God's of Rebellion(GoR)
- Enemies here are Humans that builds and Heroes
- First Release
- AI shows no mercy(Easy AI)
- 18 heroes

B. Ver 1 God's Wrath(GW)
- Heroes vs. Heroes
- AI are more intelligent
- Builds items
- better items
- Fixed the picking bug
- + 7 Heroes

mainbase2.jpg

playerss.jpg

mainbase.jpg

herobuys.jpg

fight2o.jpg

fightx.jpg

base3.jpg

base2h.jpg

baset.jpg

- Map is protected

Keywords:
D, o, t, a, like, game, D, Y, C, Defend, Your, Castle, GoR, GW, God's, of, Rebellion, Gods, Humans, God, Human, God's, Wrath, Poseidon, Lord, Dragons,
Contents

Defend Your Castle - Gods Wrath (Map)

Reviews
23:41, 25th Jun 2011 -Kobas-: Status: Rejected Comment
Level 11
AoS stands for "Aeon Of Strife".

It is where "DotA" was based from.

So you don't just say it's a "DotA"-like map. It's categorized as an "AoS'.

Date: 10/29/2010

Map Name: DYC-GW (Defend Your Castle - Gods Wrath)

Author: JGGDMakervb6

First Impression: Interesting

Map Traits:
- Originality 6/15 - There are many AoS maps and this one isn't a bit different.
- Creativity 7/15 - There are unique elements but aren't enough.
- Game Play 8/15 - It gets boring after quite some time.
- Orderliness 4/10 - Not very informative, No quest logs, improper item and skill descriptions, etc. You name it.
- Terrain 3/10 - Too flat. Very bland. Nothing Interesting.

- Total 28/65 + 35 = 63/100 (Barely Passing)

Comments:
- Drastically improve the terrain.
- Improve Items, Abilities and descriptions.
- Add a "Quest Log" or "Map Info"
- Add more items.
- Balance the game. (More on heroes)

Overall:
3/5

Last edited:
Level 16
What's the point of having a liscence when the map itself is already protected? Also change all the descriptions which include the base on dota quotes since it is an AoS not DotA. Also having one tab per topic doesn't make your description look good, you should group some together and pick another colour other than yellow since it's abit agressive on the eyes to some people. The terrain of the map is abit plain judging from those images and it doesn't seem well made.

Level 11
What i mean about map:
Gamplay:5/5
Heros:5/5
Items:4/5
Bugs:find 1 at human base there's only 3 shops 3/5
There's an AI:5/5

>>>>Overall Rating 5/5apro+Rep becouse that map is really epic

You don't just simply give a map 5/5. Look at it.
It has lots of errors and has a very large room for fixes.
It needs more polishing and repairs to do.
You didn't even say why the map had a score of 5/5.
You just gave random ratings!
You should stop doing that and be more reliant on straight facts.

Level 15
What i mean about map:

i dont find any errors

No offence but i see you giving 5/5 to ALL maps. I have not seen the map itself but you really should stop making map reviews or make good reviws not just
wow nice 5/5! Nice map!

Level 11
Offtopic:

Eldubs said:
What i mean about map:

No offence but i see you giving 5/5 to ALL maps. I have not seen the map itself but you really should stop making map reviews or make good reviws not just
wow nice 5/5! Nice map!

What he's doing is called "Rep-whoring".
Giving 5/5 to all maps, Thinking that the authors would appreciate random reviews and give him some reputation.

Well, This map needs much, much more tweaking.
But honestly, There are a lot of AoS maps around and this one doesn't make a slight difference.
Just a tip, Try adding more features not seen in most maps.
I don't know what it is, It's up to you.
Good luck.

Level 6

Maybe you did not see the other 2 shops

replyd.jpg

Thanks for all your comments! I will add some features in the next version. but for now, I will fix it

You don't just simply give a map 5/5. Look at it.
It has lots of errors and has a very large room for fixes.
It needs more polishing and repairs to do.
You didn't even say why the map had a score of 5/5.
You just gave random ratings!
You should stop doing that and be more reliant on straight facts.

What errors did you found?

Well, This map needs much, much more tweaking.
But honestly, There are a lot of AoS maps around and this one doesn't make a slight difference.
Just a tip, Try adding more features not seen in most maps.
I don't know what it is, It's up to you.
Good luck.
What should I add in this map?

Level 7
By errors, I mean improper descriptions and insufficient information about the map itself.

I don't think the description is really that bad. He gives all the information you need to know what to do in the map. It just needs some visual improvement.

Level 11
I don't think the description is really that bad. He gives all the information you need to know what to do in the map. It just needs some visual improvement.

Tried testing the map and looking at the in-game descriptions? Abilities, Items, etc.

-----

@JGGDMakervb6

Well, Have you seen most AoS maps? They all just go "Kill, Destroy & Win".
Put some features that would make a twist in the game and get the players engaged.
Don't forget to improve the descriptions here on Hive and within your map.

Level 22
Review by Ironside
----------------------

Positive features:

Negative features:

- Bad terrain
- Bad descriptions
- I can see map borders
- No quest menu
- Multiboard poorly done

Additional Information / Conclusion:

This map needs a lot of improvement.