• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Defeat trigger won't work in tag-game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Hi. I have problem with map.
I made my new map and there is one bug: If all players die (survivol unit) the defeat trigger won't work. I don't understand this. Look at my trigger
  • Events
    • Time - Every 0.10 seconds of game time
  • Conditions
    • (Number of units in (Units of type Survivor)) Equal to 0
  • Actions
    • Trigger - Turn off (This trigger)
    • Countdown Timer - Pause clock
    • Cinematic - Fade out over 5.00 seconds using texture Black Mask and color (0.00%, 0.00%, 0.00%) with 0.00% transparency
    • Dialog - Change the title of suck to You sucks!
    • Dialog - Create a dialog button for suck labelled Ok
    • Game - Display to (All players) the text: |c00FFFF00Thanks fo...
    • Player Group - Pick every player in (All players) and do (Actions)
      • Loop - Actions
        • Dialog - Show suck for (Picked player)
I try to make by other way:
  • Conditions
    • NUMBER* Less than or equal to 0
*number of players alive (if player is in prison or leave number is -1 and when players are rescued NUMBER is number of players whos in game) This sometimes work but when there is some rescues this trigger work when there is 1 player alive or not work even.
Please help. Rep+

Level 4
Also you need the action that looks like this.
  • Actions:
    • Game - Defeat (Picked Player) with the message: Your Message Here
It will end the game for them so they aren't still sitting there after they click ok.

Level 6
I'm not sure if you can share dialogues for players simultaneously. Might want to check into that.

If that is true, then the dialogue is showing up for the last player picked only, and probably freezing up the screen for all the other players.

Just try testing it for whichever player you are singularly, rather than looping

Status
Not open for further replies.