• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Deep Sea Murloc Model

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
I just want a murloc with an angler fish bulb.
It must be the Murloc Mutant model that doesn't have spikes.
Thanks in advance.
Here's some concept art:
180px-Deep_Sea_Murloc_concept_art.jpg

Level 21
That's pretty great. Though I don't see the shield, is it there?
Yes, the Murloc has a shield, but it isn't visible at that angle. Note that Reign of Chaos Murlocs have smaller and rounder shields. Do you want it to have a bigger shield, like those shields from The Frozen Throne Murlocs? Also, do you want me to add swimming animations to the Murloc and some kind of glow on the bulb?

Level 10
Yes, the Murloc has a shield, but it isn't visible at that angle. Note that Reign of Chaos Murlocs have smaller and rounder shields. Do you want it to have a bigger shield, like those shields from The Frozen Throne Murlocs? Also, do you want me to add swimming animations to the Murloc and some kind of glow on the bulb?

Swimming animations would be nice. A glow would not be needed. The shield is alright. Although would the bulb have an attachment point?

Level 21
Maybe bulb or something.
But that is not a valid attachment point name, so it won't work. I'll just name it head second.
I also want to use this murloc models.
Here it is. I also added swimming, spell, cannibalize and dissipate animations. I could also post a Murloc portrait that actually opens its mouth when talking, if anybody needs it.

Attachments

• DeepSeaMurloc.zip
    52.8 KB · Views: 198
Level 3
Here it is. I also added swimming, spell, cannibalize and dissipate animations. I could also post a Murloc portrait that actually opens its mouth when talking, if anybody needs it.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for making the models for us (=, and not forget to give up a credits to you when i use your models.

Level 10
But that is not a valid attachment point name, so it won't work. I'll just name it head second.

Here it is. I also added swimming, spell, cannibalize and dissipate animations. I could also post a Murloc portrait that actually opens its mouth when talking, if anybody needs it.

That would be pretty great. If you could, make one for every Murloc and Mur'gul.

Level 21
Thanks for making the models for us (=, and not forget to give up a credits to you when i use your models.
I didn't make the model, I only edited it, so no need to give me credits.
That would be pretty great. If you could, make one for every Murloc and Mur'gul.
Good idea, I really should. I love when I can "improve" something on default Murloc models. By the way, I know this is off topic, but I also fixed the bug with all Murloc shields in this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.