• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Debug Compiling: PJASS ERROR(S) FOUND!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hi i got a problem iam a windows 7 user iam trying to balance a map but when i save it this debug crash comes can anybody pls heal me ? I will also post the map:) thx

Attachments

• Main (1).7z
    9.2 MB · Views: 45
Level 4
Picture

there is it

Attachments

• Unbenannt.png
    Unbenannt.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 240
Level 4
i found the script that is doing the rouble but i dont know how to fix it because i dont know anything about jass xD

Level 26
The GUI trigger data contains an unregistered function (even an empty/white space string at that). As for your problem, there are multiple triggers that use language constructs like

for var = minVal to maxVal
endfor

for unit in group
endfor

Those are neither standard jass nor vJass, so JassHelper won't be able to process it and the fact that you do not know that and that there is quite a number of jass triggers although you claim to not have any idea of jass makes me doubt this being your map at all.

^The 'for' constructs that WaterKnight mentioned were added as a feature in cohadar's jasshelper. Try installing this version of JassNewGenPack:
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...en-pack-2-0-x-beta-recruiting-testing-233145/

As for your specific issue, a couple of people have had it before. They usually fixed it by updating jasshelper or reinstalling, but their is no clear solution. It might be some setting that is preventing pjass from appearing properly. Try searching around the hive and see if there are any methods that would work for you.

Level 4
well it is also not my map i just want to balance it :)

i got the newest version of newgen i figured now all the the files that are doing the error where should i post them ?

Level 4
the map maker quite on bringing the map to an end and postet the unprotect version of the map all are free on working on it

Level 4
Help

the lines are 1142-1142 and 1182-1196 and 1209-1209

Attachments

• snytex error -2.png
    snytex error -2.png
    127.5 KB · Views: 71
  • syntex error -3.png
    syntex error -3.png
    125.3 KB · Views: 86
  • syntex error -4.png
    syntex error -4.png
    128.1 KB · Views: 140
Level 26
If there is a syntax error in the map's script, you won't be able to play the map in wc3.

But you totally jumble things up. You either are in the JNGP editor, JassCraft or the Wc3 game, not all three things at once. Those programs do not communicate with each other. So you are expected to post the error log of the same place/program you are facing the error. The statement "wc3 does not let me play my map" does not help us much, wc3 provides no useful syntax analysis for us.

When we say that we doubt you are using a JNGP that uses cohadar's JASSHelper, why do you post a picture of JassCraft?

Of course you should instread post the report of JASSHelper, above you displayed

141426d1417801288-debug-compiling-pjass-error-s-found-unbenannt.png

after that loading bar, a big window shows up titled "Syntax Errors". That is the one you should show and mark the line with the first error.

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

Where did ye find all those naruto models?

Level 26
After that. I can at least tell it's cohadar's. He does things a bit differently but I have downloaded his version now and it does display the errors. Should look like attached.

edit: It's also very doubtful the models would by this map's author. There are a lot of Naruto maps using them.

Attachments

• syntaxErrors.jpg
    syntaxErrors.jpg
    110.2 KB · Views: 99
Level 4
i will try it out right away

i dont find the g but this

i delate the hero that did the trouble and it works all fine now rly thx guys for helping me specially water :) if anyone want to works on the map with me just pm if any naruto fan is under us :)

Attachments

• error.png
    error.png
    983.7 KB · Views: 86
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.