• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Deaths through Multiboard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Yeah, hero kills is easier, cause thats a boolean.
For the deaths I used variables.

Have a trigger that is triggered by a unit dies.
Check if the unit is a hero.
Check which player who owns the hero.
Set variable 'Player1HeroDeaths' or something to +1
Then display the variable as text in the multiboard.

If anyone have the time to explain more detailed than me, please do so, but I hope you understand
:)

Level 5
leissaK said:
How do you set it so multiboards count hero deaths and displays how many times your hero has died? I know how to do the kills, but not deaths...

Use Emergenzy trigger thats perpectly work for you without bugs !

Level 16
Preset triggers aren't always the best unless you use things like save codes. Because you can customize YOUR "hand-made" triggers into the most efficient way possible, thus allowing you to compress events into one event. I have seen countless maps made by idiotic noobs were they have about 7 Map Init triggers to set everything, and (dear lord) use regions which are within CoP's to transport. I really would kill them if I could

You could also use an Index Conversion of the Owner of Dying Unit to set the row (Player), then manually construct the multiboard to set the column

Status
Not open for further replies.