• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Multiboard problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Ok basically in my multiboard i want it to show players 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,9,10, and 11.My problem is for some reason there is this blank spot in my multiboard and i think i know what the problem is but i dont know how to fix it, i think player pink was counted in my condition for integers 1-11. So how do i hide player pink? it is set to unused.
Code:
Create
    Events
        Time - Elapsed game time is 1.00 seconds
    Conditions
    Actions
        Set PlayerName[1] = Jiang Wei's Unit
        Set PlayerName[2] = Sima Yi's Unit
        Set PlayerName[3] = Xiahou Yuan's Unit
        Set PlayerName[4] = Zhang He's Unit
        Set PlayerName[5] = Wang Ping's Unit
        Set PlayerName[6] = Gao Xiang's Unit
        Set PlayerName[7] = Zhuge Liang's Unit
        Set PlayerName[9] = Xu Huang's Unit
        Set PlayerName[10] = Cao Zhang's Unit
        Set PlayerName[11] = Ma Su's Unit
        Multiboard - Create a multiboard with 4 columns and 11 rows, titled Statistics:(Kills/A...
        Multiboard - Set the display style for (Last created multiboard) item in column 1, row 0 to Show text and Show icons
        Multiboard - Set the display style for (Last created multiboard) item in column 2, row 0 to Show text and Hide icons
        Multiboard - Set the display style for (Last created multiboard) item in column 3, row 0 to Show text and Hide icons
        Multiboard - Set the display style for (Last created multiboard) item in column 4, row 0 to Show text and Hide icons
        Multiboard - Set the width for (Last created multiboard) item in column 1, row 0 to 13.00% of the total screen width
        Multiboard - Set the width for (Last created multiboard) item in column 2, row 0 to 5.00% of the total screen width
        Multiboard - Set the width for (Last created multiboard) item in column 3, row 0 to 5.00% of the total screen width
        Multiboard - Set the width for (Last created multiboard) item in column 4, row 0 to 5.00% of the total screen width
        Multiboard - Set the display style for (Last created multiboard) item in column 1, row 8 to Hide text and Hide icons
        Multiboard - Set the display style for (Last created multiboard) item in column 2, row 8 to Hide text and Hide icons
        Multiboard - Set the display style for (Last created multiboard) item in column 3, row 8 to Hide text and Hide icons
        Multiboard - Set the display style for (Last created multiboard) item in column 4, row 8 to Hide text and Hide icons
        For each (Integer A) from 1 to 1, do (Actions)
            Loop - Actions
                Multiboard - Set the icon for (Last created multiboard) item in column 1, row (Integer A) to war3mapImported\BTNJiang Wei.blp
        For each (Integer A) from 2 to 2, do (Actions)
            Loop - Actions
                Multiboard - Set the icon for (Last created multiboard) item in column 1, row (Integer A) to war3mapImported\BTNSimaYi.blp
                For each (Integer A) from 3 to 3, do (Actions)
                    Loop - Actions
                        Multiboard - Set the icon for (Last created multiboard) item in column 1, row (Integer A) to war3mapImported\BTNXiahouYuan.blp
                        For each (Integer A) from 4 to 4, do (Actions)
                            Loop - Actions
                                Multiboard - Set the icon for (Last created multiboard) item in column 1, row (Integer A) to war3mapImported\BTNZhangHe.blp
                                For each (Integer A) from 5 to 5, do (Actions)
                                    Loop - Actions
                                        Multiboard - Set the icon for (Last created multiboard) item in column 1, row (Integer A) to ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtons\BTNMilitia.blp
                                        For each (Integer A) from 6 to 6, do (Actions)
                                            Loop - Actions
                                                Multiboard - Set the icon for (Last created multiboard) item in column 1, row (Integer A) to ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtons\BTNTheCaptain.blp
                                                For each (Integer A) from 7 to 7, do (Actions)
                                                    Loop - Actions
                                                        Multiboard - Set the icon for (Last created multiboard) item in column 1, row (Integer A) to war3mapImported\BTNJhuge Liang.blp
                                                        For each (Integer A) from 9 to 9, do (Actions)
                                                            Loop - Actions
                                                                Multiboard - Set the icon for (Last created multiboard) item in column 1, row (Integer A) to war3mapImported\BTNXuHuang.blp
                                                                For each (Integer A) from 10 to 10, do (Actions)
                                                                    Loop - Actions
                                                                        Multiboard - Set the icon for (Last created multiboard) item in column 1, row (Integer A) to ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtons\BTNGarithos.blp
                                                                        For each (Integer A) from 11 to 11, do (Actions)
                                                                            Loop - Actions
                                                                                Multiboard - Set the icon for (Last created multiboard) item in column 1, row (Integer A) to ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtons\BTNPriest.blp
        [b]For each (Integer A) from 1 to 11, do (Actions)[/b]            Loop - Actions
                If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
                    If - Conditions
                        ((Player((Integer A))) slot status) Equal to Is playing
                    Then - Actions
                        Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 1, row (Integer A) to (Color[(Integer A)] + PlayerName[(Integer A)])
                        Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 2, row (Integer A) to (Color[(Integer A)] + 0)
                        Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 4, row (Integer A) to (Color[(Integer A)] + 0)
                    Else - Actions
                        Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 1, row (Integer A) to (|cff454545 + PlayerName[(Integer A)])
                        Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 2, row (Integer A) to (|cff454545 + 0)
                        Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 4, row (Integer A) to (|cff454545 + 0)
        Multiboard - Show (Last created multiboard)

Level 24
uh this may sound kind of stupid but there are 10 players going on the leaderboard and 11 rows
maybe that has something to do with it?

Status
Not open for further replies.