• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Error Fatal error.... help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
After adding experimenting with some multi-board triggers trying to figure out exactly how they work, and making the trigger listed below, everytime I load the map it gives me a fatal error and closes WC3. If someone could instruct me in what I'm doing, presumably in this trigger since I hadn't really changed anything else since my last test, that would be wonderful. Thanks!

Multiboard
Events
Time - Elapsed game time is 0.10 seconds
Conditions
Actions
Multiboard - Create a multiboard with 3 columns and 6 rows, titled Score and Hero Trac...
Multiboard - Show (Last created multiboard)
Multiboard - Maximize (Last created multiboard)
For each (Integer B) from 1 to 6, do (Actions)
Loop - Actions
Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 1, row (Integer B) to (Name of (Player((Integer A))))
Multiboard - Set the width for (Last created multiboard) item in column 1, row (Integer B) to 3.00% of the total screen width
Multiboard - Set the width for (Last created multiboard) item in column 2, row (Integer B) to 1.00% of the total screen width
Multiboard - Set the width for (Last created multiboard) item in column 3, row (Integer B) to 1.00% of the total screen width
For each (Integer A) from 1 to 3, do (Actions)
Loop - Actions
Multiboard - Set the display style for (Last created multiboard) item in column (Integer A), row (Integer B) to Show text and Hide icons

Level 4
man i did that to me when i was trying to play a game online on wc3 but it wasnt coz of that it was coz i was using a program i shouldn't have

Level 3
man i did that to me when i was trying to play a game online on wc3 but it wasnt coz of that it was coz i was using a program i shouldn't have
lol

but about your problem... how do you know that is the reason, that happend to me once but im not sure why, i just think it was becuz i gave regular units hero abilities; inventory. but why would that affect it?

Status
Not open for further replies.