• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need some help with a multiboard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I'm haveing problem when im trying to update my multiboard. Variables that im using is "PlayerCount (Interger), Player_color[1-10](string array), Row_Interger (interger), Kills[1-10] (Interger array), PlayerLvl[1-10](interger array). The multiboard creation trigger looks like this:

------------------------------------------------------

Event
  Time - Elapsed game time is 0.00 seconds
Conditions
Events
  Multiboard - Create a multiboard with 3 columns and Playercount rows, titled test
  Set TheMultiBoard = [Last Created Multiboard]
  Multiboard - Set item text for [last created multiboard] item in column 1, row 1 to Player:
Multiboard - Set item text for [last created multiboard] item in column 2, row 1 to Kills:
Multiboard - Set item text for [last created multiboard] item in column 3, row 1 to Lvl:
  For each [interger A] between 1 to 10 do [actions]
   Loop - Actions
    If [all conditions are true] then do [Then Actions] else do [Else Actions]
     If - Conditions
      ((Player((Interger A))) slot status) equal to is playing
      ((Player((Interger A))) controller) equal to user
     Then - Actions
      Mutliboard - Set item text for [last created multiboard] item in column 1, row Row_Variable to [Player_Color[(Interger A)] + (Name of Player[(Interger A)]
Mutliboard - Set item text for [last created multiboard] item in column 2, row Row_Variable to (string(Kills[(Interger A])
Mutliboard - Set item text for [last created multiboard] item in column 2, row Row_Variable to (string(PlayerLvl[(Interger A])
      Set Row_Variable = (Row_variable + 1)
     Else - Actions
      Do Nothing

Then I set the width of the different columns. What Im wondering is how to make a trigger that updates the kills and lvl on the correct row. Ive tried but havent been able to get it to work myself. My current trigger looks like this.

Event
Condition
Action
 For each (Interger A) from 1 to 10, do (Actions)
  Loop - Actions
   Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created Multiboard) item in Column 2, row (Interger A), to (String(Kills[(Interger A)]
Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created Multiboard) item in Column 3, row (Interger A), to (String(PlayerLvl[(Interger A)]

I know now that I cant use "Row[Interger A]" but I used it in the begining when I tested the map alone and it worked then but not if there is 1 player in slot 1 and 1 in slot 6 (the second player will be on the second row in the multiboard). But I havent got any ide how to make it otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.