• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Death Knight name.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
What's your Death Knight name going to be?

I have 3 choices at the moment.

1)Ispoonyou
2)Shumar
3)Winex

Which one do you think its best?

Level 7
No man give him a really cheesy name like "Ultrous Blacksword". No one will fuck with Ultrous Blacksword.

Level 17
No, you need a level 55+ on that realm.

For sure.
namnlsbf1.jpg

Name it "Light" or "Justice" or "Funfunfun"...

Tauren, Forsaken or BE for pvp, and Orc, Troll or Dwarf for pve

Actually, it depends really. Alliance have nice racials.

Human - Every Man for Himself - Free pvp trinket and perception to get those pesky rogues. Nice expertise/sword spec thing too. (Whatever it is)

Gnome - Escape Artist - Pretty sweet for pvp. Sadly, expansive mind does not apply so I don't suggest gnomes too much other than to just be an awesome gnome dk.

Night Elf - Shadowmeld - Infinite uses. If you are a tank and pve it isn't too great, but if you grab aggro when you do mainly dps, you can shadowmeld. Besides, the quickness +1% dodge it pretty cool.

Dwarf - Stone Form - Amazing utility against rogues and warriors. It makes them pissed.

Draenei - Gift of the Naaru - Extremely weird, because as a DK you are more darkness rather than happy happy by the light naaru. But anyway, it is a pretty good HoT, and I love being them. They presence racial is also awesome for raid/party buffing in pve and pvp.

I'm not sure if I got all of the racials, but I think I got most of them. Anyway, all races pretty much are equalish in racials excluding forsaken. But hey, being a forsaken dk; talk about un-original. =P

Anyway, as for the names you've listed.
Ispoonyou, Shumar, Winex

I think they are all kind of weird but if you are in those kinds of names, I think perhaps Winex. It sounds cool because it has an X in it. xP

Level 9
Ispoonyou, Shumar, Winex

I think they are all kind of weird but if you are in those kinds of names, I think perhaps Winex. It sounds cool because it has an X in it. xP

Shumar in Serbian means Wood Cutter.And as for that im going to be a Nelf.And on mah Whordes im going to be Undead <3

I have a dwarf female Death Knight.

D:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.