• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Shooting / FPS] Dead End

Rate my Project Map

• Excellent

Votes: 14 36.8%
  • Very Good

Votes: 13 34.2%
  • Good

Votes: 10 26.3%
  • Needs Improvement

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Poor , Please improve everything.

Votes: 1 2.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Edited The Texture , it looks more better now.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• SCR_123123.png
    SCR_123123.png
    187.1 KB · Views: 862
  • SCR_212213.png
    SCR_212213.png
    214.3 KB · Views: 839
==========
* UPDATE *
==========

Okay , a new system for the map , from midnight sky , to morning sky , DNC is now improved. When the time reaches 4:60, the game camera fades to black and the sky and fog color will change.

When i enter the region , the "Change Sky" trigger will be turned on.
  • Waypoint 1A Trigger
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit enters Waypoint 1 <gen>
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Game - Set the time of day to 1.10
      • Game - Set time of day speed to 320.00% of the default speed
      • Game - Turn the day/night cycle On
      • Trigger - Turn on Time Of Day Stop WP1 End <gen>
      • Trigger - Turn on Time Of Day Reach 4 o clock <gen>
When the game time reaches 4:00
  • Time Of Day Reach 4 o clock
    • Events
      • Game - The in-game time of day becomes Equal to 4.80
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Cinematic - Fade out over 1.00 seconds using texture White Mask and color (0.00%, 0.00%, 0.00%) with 0.00% transparency
      • Wait 1.00 seconds
      • Cinematic - Fade in over 1.00 seconds using texture White Mask and color (0.00%, 0.00%, 0.00%) with 0.00% transparency
      • Environment - Set sky to Lordaeron Winter Sky
      • Environment - Set fog to style Linear, z-start 3000.00, z-end 6000.00, density 0.00 and color (50.00%, 40.00%, 0.00%)
Then the game time will be locked at 6:00
  • Time Of Day Stop WP1 End
    • Events
      • Game - The in-game time of day becomes Equal to 6.00
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Game - Set the time of day to 6.00
      • Game - Turn the day/night cycle Off
      • Game - Set time of day speed to 0.00% of the default speed
attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• WC3ScrnShot_100413_202119_01.png
    WC3ScrnShot_100413_202119_01.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 147
  • WC3ScrnShot_100413_202137_02.png
    WC3ScrnShot_100413_202137_02.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 146

bethmachine

Banned
Level 8
It is an awesome idea too advertise other peoples project. I would love if my project could be advertised but I shall no reveal it yet till it gets somewhere. So good luck with your project.

Okay , thanks for rep-ping toby and for your comment Rheiko.
~~~
Im going to advertise also the best projects i had seen in this world of hive , Paranoia (by Grievous) Memento Mori (Talavaj) Over the Hills (Tobyfat) dwarven monster slayers ( by MoCo) Blades and Gores II (by Kitabatake) Heroes Tale (by Hell Master) Iceborn (by APproject) and others are still in process .

For a while , i will stop doing this project , i have some exams this coming 4 days. I might come back this coming saturday. :)

Ill just wait for more suggestion that is good to be advertised. ;) See Ya!

Level 26
Someone voted Needs Improvement :(

What did you expect? Even if the project was excellent, it could still be improved. Such polls hold no information value though. The answers are as superficial as the question.

Since you mostly posted only terraining and model art, I guess they generally evaluated with that in mind.

The gameplay sounds awesome but I don't get enough information.

There is infact like no information on gameplay presented, respectively the reader seems to be encouraged to imagine a generic (sightseeing) zombie survival and insert the few shreds provided.

What did you expect? Even if the project was excellent, it could still be improved. Such polls hold no information value though. The answers are as superficial as the question.

Since you mostly posted only terraining and model art, I guess they generally evaluated with that in mind.

There is infact like no information on gameplay presented, respectively the reader seems to be encouraged to imagine a generic (sightseeing) zombie survival and insert the few shreds provided.

Because i'm still at the beginning my project ,first part that i do on my project is terraining and modelling , the thread and project will be improved every month.

And , i do not care on the poll that i have made. No one cares in the sad face.

Thanks a lot for that, I appreciate it. Good luck on the exams.
Wish I could of collaborate or help out more but you know...

I can do it on my own , but i still need a bit of your help ;)

~~~

As expected , Longbowman released a new pack again from fantasy environment pack .
http://xgm.ru/p/wc3/fantasy-environment-cave

Just that , im gonna use it :) Im planning for a big maze in the cave.

Level 16
Hei Stryde, I got something I hope you will find useful. It's a give away. Go here http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/terrain-board-267/tob-s-maps-230243/ and download the Insomnia State map. Click the download below the picture, it's TusFiles because pastebin is a bitch today. If you haven't used it before just click on the small download button in the middle the red one.

Some scenes in your map need more light we can't just leave the Diner model the only model shaded that way. I'll look at some of your scenes and add some of my stuff when I'm free.

Level 17
Because i'm still at the beginning my project
As expected , Longbowman released a new pack again from fantasy environment pack .
http://xgm.ru/p/wc3/fantasy-environment-cave
You mean he ripped another pack, right.
Also I would remove this from the disclaimer,
-Honestly , none of the models are ripped from the games of other companies. Source of the models are posted in the Credits. Other models are from WoW
as it is quite obviously, not true.

Apart from that ! I'm liking it. Though you do need to put more gameplay description in there :p
Though maybe the yellow fog during the day looks a bit weird and it doesn't really fit the sky.
The night sky is neat too, at first I thought it was too neon blue but I actually ended up liking it that way.

Level 3
This project looks good ! The Terrain blinds my eye because of its shine *o*. Good Luck and I hope for more Updates !
+Rep
RoaminG

Edit :
Poll Voted ! Excellent !

Level 4
Is this project still going? I just noticed the last comment was in October, if I'm correct. I rated it Excellent anyway.

Uh, the story is ... meh. Do you want me to try and juice it up a little? The idea is good, but the way it is written could be redone.

If so, just P.M me and I'll get straight to work.

Status
Not open for further replies.