• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Proper Starcraft Battle Cruiser Model

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
This might be a bit Stupid but seriously. When i look into the resources, both the Battle Cruiser Submitted.

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/resources_new/models/3126/

and the Battle Cruiser Submitted in the "Starcraft Pack" and also another one by Darkboy101089 which is found in the WC3sear.ch cant fit what i wanted.

BattleCruiser.gif

is how the Battle Cruiser looked like.

Also someguy did it in 3DMax. Here

What i need is a Battle Cruiser with a Better Attack animation (Not jerking front and back), Attachment point, best is if can be added with a spell animation for the Famous Yamato Gun, or better a 2nd Spell animation for the New Plasma Topedo. That will be my request. Its for my Sandbox War Style Map which i will be publishing it soon enough. Please do not dis this Request as something useless. I know i have not publish any maps, and this is my first post. But its because i need this model badly and i do not have nor the skills to build a model from scratch. I had enough messing with Mangos model editor on the other 2 model but they just will not work.

Thanks for the response and i am sure others will benefit from the creation of this model. :infl_thumbs_up:

Level 13
Dude, Supa made a great one, maybe if you didnt whine and just used what you had we wouldnt get this kind of thing more often, Seriously SuPa's model is great. its only like 50kb too, what more do you want ? All that stuff is unimportant. Supa made a working BC, but he gets no credit, no one notices it, all you guys dont apreciate what great ammount of effort people go through to get these models done, i mean, have you SEEN the peice of shit we had to use before ? SERIOUSLY.

Want my advice ? abandon this thread, use Supa's model, and put some stress off our modeling community.

Level 2
I belive that this is a Request Thread, not a "TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT" Thread.

I have my concerns here and i do hope its heard, but not reflected in this way. If something does not fit, it does not fit. Just as you said

what more do you want ? All that stuff is unimportant. Supa made a working BC, but he gets no credit, no one notices it, all you guys dont apreciate what great ammount of effort people go through to get these models done, i mean, have you SEEN the peice of shit we had to use before ? SERIOUSLY.

Note the Bolded part, You said Use something presented before you. I see it and i feel its not what i wanted, sure im not insulting his Work, but its just not something i want. As you also said. You complained about what you have before which you do not want to work with. Its the same as my situation now but appreantly you do not take that into concern and just flame back.

Just my 2 cents.

Level 13
What do you want then ? I would honestly like to see someone make a better BC than Supa's because, damn, Supa's is preety friggin accurate, no ones going to make a perfect battlecruiser, so why not use the most excelent model we have here made for no personal profit or gain of his own, but rather to sate the desires of the likes of you and I, with a perfect (or perfect enough) battlecruiser. What im trying to say here is, why request something that already is represented by a good looking moderate quality low filesize model ?

Status
Not open for further replies.