• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

MODEL: Police Cruiser | Police Officer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
I'm making an LAPD map and I need a Police Cruiser (preferably a sedan or coupe (Camaro would be my favorite) and the number 399 on the back of the roof) and a Police Officer (Preferably not stout like most human units but more like the elves without the pointy ears and odd colored skin) with a handgun.

I'd like to have the officer be unarmed normally with a nightstick attack, and a defend animation where he pulls out his handgun and uses it to attack.

Also, If anybody is really feeling it, a set of officers spanning different races/genders (Black, White, Hispanic, Asian.) would be greatly appreciated, but not necessary.

Thank You in advance to anyone who helps.
-ThreeNineNine

Ok, Why you need these models i do not know. Simply pm the creators of original car models and ask if you can reskin them to look like a police car. As for the officer, find pictures of aisan black ect. on yahoo or google and cnp onto the marine model, simple. i could do it for you but it is simple enough for u to do it.
i can understand if u just want these models to make your map look cooler, but no one absolutley needs a model unless there is nothing in wc3 or on the site that can represent them.
also if u really want a regular cop with a night stick, you can reskin a high elf worker. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.